5k Q&A?

I got like, one question so I'll just answer that then answer some FAQs for authors since no one else wanted to ask questions. I guess I'm just boring or not interesting, idk.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jadafang asked: are we friends?
I'll say yes, but I don't really see online people as friends unless I've met them in real life. School and cyberbulling programs have scarred me and people on the inter webs and matrix just awaken my raging anxiety. It's why I don't give away personal information. I learn shit from school.
In short, Donnie if you want to be my friend we can be, but know I might be standoffish

Here are some FAQs I'll answers since I got no more questions (I'm not sad)

What inspired you to start writing?
Reading other people's work and finding fandoms I really like. I mostly started writing for the fun of it with shitty characters and plot lines, and with the support of one of my best friends. We wrote together and even drew a (long) comic series with each other using terribly made wolf OCs.
Also because this tumblr post is so accurate it hurts:

(I'm part of the 70%)How long have you been writing?I'd say around 6 yearsWhen did you start writing?Around 9 (you can do the math to find out my age)Have you always wanted to be a writer?NopeHow do you come up with the titles to your books?For mo...

How long have you been writing?
I'd say around 6 years
When did you start writing?
Around 9 (you can do the math to find out my age)
Have you always wanted to be a writer?
Nope
How do you come up with the titles to your books?
For most of them I already have titles planned for the story, but if I don't I'll look around, ask for others' input, look at the cover, or think about the plot to come up with a title (I did that for "The Path We Follow")
When did you first consider yourself a writer?
When I got comfortable writing and was better at it, finding the right style and perspective for me
What would you say is your most interesting writing quirk?
I'll act out scenes in my head then write them. Many times I've found great songs for the story of to be made into story part or an animatic/PMV then realized I can't write songfics nor can I make an animatic (because I don't to digital art)
Do you hear from your readers much? What do they say?
Yeah. Go back to other chapters and read the comments. That's what readers say
How do you do research for your books?
Just a quick google search and check to make sure it's legit
Are you on social media and can your readers interact with you?
You can always message me on my message board, private messages, or in the comments on Wattpad if you want to talk. I also have a Tumblr account
When you're writing an emotionally draining (or sexy, or sad, etc) scene, how do you get in the mood?
I wait until I'm feeling sad, or 'sexy' or emotionally drained to write it then I'm really in character or some shit like that. I also usually write at night, when alone, on a car ride, listening to music or in the bathroom because I find great inspiration for it in those locations or scenarios

+

A question I want answer:
What is my favorite story I've written on this account?
It's a tie between the Swan Prince and To the Stars and Back. I like both of them equally, SP because it was so much fun to right and I love going back and reading it (also it has both smol, precious Virgil and sassy Virgil). I like TtSaB because I get to write adorable, married Logan and Virgil, and cute, soft moments with lil baby Nico.

I didn't get any fan art either, which is fine. I didn't expect any to begin with and was quite surprised when someone asked to do it