paul

Selena
'67
҂

The beatles were arguing more than ever, it took a lot to try and calm them down.

At the end of the day they loved eachother, but they seemed to be clashing a lot more now.

Over silly stuff like, who's name came first or who the leader was, and recently they had began going as low as to insult one another's family lifes, and histories.

It was especially hard for the wife's, who had to pretend everything was okay, when in actual fact it wasn't. They knew that. The boy's knew that. Even the public had become suspicious over the notorious band.

Recently one of the biggest arguments had been over, John Lennon's relationship.

He and his wife, cynthia, had began arguing a lot. John would come home stressed and take her anger out on the women, who had to raise their son julian on her own.

This didn't sit well with Paul, who had begun looking after the little boy, letting cyn get some time alone.

Those two had become inseparable.

Julian loved coming over to the McCartney's property,

the large grass fields stretched out for miles, perfect for adventures with his favourite uncle Paul, and aunty Selena's famous cookies that he could never get enough off.

It was his favourite place.

Away from the constant shouting back home, away from publicity, it was just him and his uncle paul.

Selena wasn't surprised when she woke up to the sound of music playing downstairs, a smile made it's way onto her face as she heard the sound of faint giggles coming from the garden.

She walked slowly down the colourful halls, scattered with pictures of loved ones stopping at the back door that was wide open, she looked out into the garden at the duo, who had seemed out of breath after one of their famous tickle fights.

The women turned making her way into the kitchen and grabbing a plate of cookies from the fridge, "uncle paulie!" the young boys voice ran through the halls as paul whispered jokes in his ear.

Selena made her way up the cobbled stairs and towards the two who were now frolicking in the grass, "Auntie selly!" he cheered as the women bent down wrapping her arms around the boy, "jules!" she smiled kissing the top of his head and pushing his hair back, the young boy blushed before falling back onto the soft grass.

"guess what i made you?" she asked bringing the plate from behind her back, the boy cheered grabbing one of the cookies and leaning into his uncle, who's eyes were focused on his wife's grinning face.

"Jules decided to stop by, we had a secret mission, right lad?" he asked, making the four year old nod "well, it's a shame you can never tell me what it was about" selena said lying back on the other side of the boy, who now lay in the middle of the couple.

The three lay looking at the bright sky, as the birds chirped around them.

Paul was humming a light tune with a small smile playing on his lips, while julian looked over at the women who lay beside him.

"I wish i could stay here forever" he whispered, making the women's heart break a little.

She knew was just a little boy, he just wanted a normal family, a dad who could give him attention, he wanted to be a kid.

He got that when he was with them.

Selena picked a red flower from the grass underneath them, "You're always welcome here jules, who else could help me tickle paulie?" she asked making the boy smirk cheekily, before turning to his uncle, who lay with his eyes closed.

The two began tickling the man, who laughed before picking the boy up spinning him in the air "you get me every time jules!" he said making the little boy giggle again.

The couple would never get tired of that sound.