paul

molly
'69
҂

Girls cries were heard as the newly married couple stepped out from the chapel.

She was now Molly McCartney, and the fans despised her for that.

Paul grinned and waved at the crowds, while Molly pulled her little girl closer and well away from the crowds.

Molly had one kid before she met Paul. She never thought she'd find anybody else, who would want to marry a mother? Paul didn't care, in fact he treated little, six year old, Belle as his own.

Paul frowned as he heard the insults being thrown at his wife, he side eyed her briefly, smiling in relief as the women didn't look fussed.

Finally the couple got the car doors shut.

The women flung her head back tiredly as fans knocked kn the windows.

"You did great, Miss McCartney" he muttered as he lent in giving her a kiss, "Mrs McCartney" the women corrected, making the man grin.

"What'd you see we go back to the house?" he asked, knowing that's were they'd be having their party.

Belle cheered as they arrived at the house, squealing a quick "granny!" before running of to find Molly's mother.

"Sir McCartney! A quick word?" a clear voice called, he had a microphone and companion with a large camera.

Paul nodded, as he intertwined his fingers with, his now, wife.

"Congratulations" the man said, Paul nodded to the camera, while Molly smiled politely at the man.

"How does it feel? being a married man?" he asked.

Paul cleared his throat, as he pulled a cigarette from his pocket, "Same way i felt when i woke up this morning" he answered, then it was Molly's turn.

"Just the same" she replied quietly, the man had to repeat the women's words so the camera could hear.

Paul wrapped his arm around the women, keeping the joint pointed away from her.

"How did you feel about the amount of screaming girls, outside of your reception today?" the, un-named, man asked.

"I had to get married at some point y'know? I'm just glad it's with her ay?" he teased, smiling as he made the women laugh.

"Does it upset you, Molly?"

She shook her head, "i don't think there's any need for the name calling no..." she giggled, Paul nodded in agreement as he took a drag, temporarily removing his arm from the girl.

"So how does it fell, Mr McCartney? Being a dad?" the man asked, just as Belle ran over hugging her mums leg.

"it's a real drag" he paused looking over at the little girl "i really hate it" he said sarcastically, making Molly laugh.

Belle huffed, "you don't hate meeee" she sung.

Paul shook his head "yes i dooo" he replied, making the interviewer laugh.

"Not really it's very rewarding" he smiled, as Molly picked up the girl, who reached over to touch the cigarette that hung from the corner of Paul's lip.

"Molly?"

"Yes, he's a very good dad...always sings to her at night. Doesn't he?" Molly asked the girl, who nodded with her head burried in her mother's neck.

Paul patted her head, "you're on tv, say hello!" he cheered pulling a funny face while the two waved at the camera.

-
inspired (slightly) by the interview Linda, Paul and Heather had straight after their wedding :)