ringo

chloe
'65
҂

Chloe woke up, slowly, to the sound of banging coming from downstairs, she groaned as she heard the crash of a cymbal, pulling the pillow over her head.

She should've been used to the sounds that came from her boyfriend's drum kit every morning, but she still couldn't sleep through it.

She opened her eyes looking at the clock that stood in the corner of the couple's bedroom,

"eight thirty...great" she thought.

This was Ringo's first full week of since the beatles began touring, but he still insisted on playing with those stupid drums all day, not showing his girlfriend any attention whatsoever.

Chloe had already gone months without seeing her boyfriend, and now that he was on holiday she thought they would spend more time together. But ringo obviously thought different, spending all his time downstairs playing around with new songs, that paul and john would hopefully allow on the next album, only ever giving the girl a kiss goodnight.

As she heard another crash, the girl shot up marching right downstairs and into his "office" which was covered with posters from the boys movies, albums covering the shelves and of course his large drum kit over in the corner.

The man continued playing, not noticing his partner's presence.

"Richard" she stated loudly, over the music, the boy looked up smiling as he saw who it was, before looking back down.

"Richard!" she warned, he nodded "yes?" he asked as he continued playing, "put these down" chloe said grabbing the sticks from his hands.

"Give tho-" he stopped as he saw the look on his girlfriend's face "what's wrong, luv?" he asked trying to reach for the beaters, which chloe yanked back, placing them on the table.

"It's eight in the morning...you're supposed to be on holiday" she said quietly, the boy shook his head "well, i couldn't sleep- and i didn't want to wake ye, you looked peaceful"

"why didn't you stay in bed with me?" she asked, the boy looked up smirking, "did ye' want me to?" he asked, the girl nodded.

Ringo stood up from the stool and walked over wrapping his arms around her waist, "ye' know, we could go back upstairs now" he stated, a smirk playing on his lips as he swayed the girl slightly.

Chloe looked up, a mischievous glint in her eyes,

"i'm okay actually, have fun on the drums ringo"

She tapped his cheek lightly before walking off, he stood baffled

"chloe wait- you just- i thought we were-" he stuttered, before groaning as the girl giggled from the kitchen.

҂
I still cannot get over the fact that Ringo turns eighty on the 7th of July !!
That's crazy.