Chapter 8. Killing Me Slowly.

Soda walks over to me and stares directly into my eyes. " I knew it" Soda backs away from me and I walk forward. " what do you mean?" Soda smirks at me with his hands still in his pocket. " nothing"  I grin at Soda almost laughing.  I shake my head slowly and say. " okay sooo.?" He takes out one of his hands from his pocket. He walks to me and reaches his out to me.

" you ready to go to that place?" I smile but just walk past him I look back behind me and say " hurry up, your so slow" I smile and continue walking. As Soda follows behind me and soon begins to walk in front of me.

It seemed like we have been walking for hours. Until we reached a lake area with a cabin in the distance. I moved some bushes away slowly and said " wow..." i could see the sunset reflect off of the water. And the light hitting the cabin made it feel like a warm area.

I feel Soda behind me as he takes my hand. " isn't it beautiful? "  I look back at him and nod my head. We continue to walk to the cabin and as we do i ask. " how do you know this place?" Soda let's go of my hand and says continuing to walk. " It was my friends.." I continue to walk with him but then say. " was..?"

He smiles at me. We reach the cabin and he explains. " yeah.. he said I could have it. He died a few months ago.." He half smiled at me and walked to the front door opening it and walking in the cabin. While I'm still out in front of the cabin. I then decide to follow him in the door. But it felt wrong to...