Chapter 28. From Where Your Standing.

I walk away from the door covering my face with my hands. I felt tears fall on the palms of my hand. Steve walked over to me and tried to hugme.

As he was about to i took my hands away from my face and pushed him away.

Honestly all that was on my mind was that jacket. I wanted to walk out the door. But I looked up at Johnny. Then at Steve and Two. I realized they all had worried expressions.

If anything, Steve was worried the most. I noticed how much of a bitch I have bee lately. Everything was falling, and I expected more worse news. Its always how my life worked anyways.

Soda came out of the bathroom with damp hair, and clean skin. He wore the clothes I gave him. But he held the jacket in his arms.

He walked to me and handed it to me. He started heading for the door. "Thanks Brodi." I drop the jacket on the floor and run to him. " where are you going...your gonna leave me again..?"

I looked over at Steve that had fuming anger built inside of him. I could tell because he had his hands in fists so tight it was turning pink.

Before Soda could reply I saw Steve step towards him in my peripheral vison. Before i could stop Steve, he punched Soda in the face. And started yelling at him beginning to cry.

" You fucken bastard !! Do you know how much pain she's been through?? All because of you! And you filthy piece of crap just step on her like its dirt you step on everyday!! Your such a coward!!"

My ears were ringing. Not from the loudness. But from the embarrassment and anger. I looked at Soda as if i was begging him not to reply back, and to just walk away.

But he looked at me like he needed to say something back to Steve. "Yeah Steve? Well just remember you weren't there for her either" Soda then turned around and quickly went out the door slamming it behind him.

I looked at Steve as tears filled my eyes. I followed after Soda out the door a few seconds later. I ran to Soda stopping in front of him. " Soda wait, Steve didn-" Soda pushed me out of the way and continued walking.

I stopped and stayed behind him as he kept walking. I didn't want to say anything, but words came out of my mouth that I didn't want to shout out.

" Why didn't I die ?!" I began to cry. I fell to the ground holding my hands on the ground. I looked up and saw Soda stop. He wanted to look behind to look at me. But he didn't he then said.

"Because you're not stupid" He continues to walk away and i stand up trying to walk to him. But i felt so overwhelmed. I then yelled out in a cold tone. He then stopped again and decided to hear what i had to say.

"Pony wasn't stupid!!! He was an innocent, loving, and caring person! Dallas wasn't Stupid!! He's my brother for gods sake. They were just lost!!! They were scared Soda. Just like you!... just like me.."

I saw Soda take a deep inhale he turned to me. But didn't walk closer. "Your not lost Brodi, your just broken." I stood up and made direct eye contact with him. I start to walk closer to him. "Why did you ever leave me?" I walk behind him and he turn to me. As im in front of him.

Soda takes me in his arms. I begin to cry in the nook of his neck. I really felt like I belonged to him. I saw Steve behind Soda coming out of the house. I see Two and Johnny run out after him.

I didn't think anything of it. I continued to hug Soda. It felt like We would never hold eachother again. I felt so loved, because he finally understood me. After all this time...he understands..