Sept

SOPHIA MANSON.

After picking up the dirt that was laying in front of my house, I took a shower because I stink and rubbed my favourite vanilla shampoos all over my body.

Soon then, I heard the door opened which mean Julia finally came back from cheerleading practice, I get out of the bathroom to welcome her, her room was just beside mine and we shared our bathroom while Elliot has his own bathroom. I don't mind since we've been best friend for years, we met at a hospital, we were both born at the same hospital and our parents were bestfriends but unfortunately, Julia parents died from a car crash at the age of 4. So my parents took care of her as if she was treating her like their daughter. I always wanted to have a sister and got lucky to have one.

"Hey girl!" I said wearing a bathrobe and my hair wet from the shower.

"Hey So, I knew it was you since your scent is your favourite vanilla." She smirked laying on my bed.

"How was cheerleading practice?" I asked sitting next to her.

"It was cool, apparently the cheerleader is right now on holiday so we're going to see her next week." She sighed.

"What's her name?"

"Her name is Grace Smith, I think." She frowned.

"Oh, she seems to be a nice girl." I said out of nowhere.

"I guess so, anyway I'm going to take a shower." She said standing up.

"Okay have fun." I said and take off my bathrobe without forgetting to close the blinds, there can be perverts out there and mostly I don't trust Carson since he's Nathaniel bitch.

I put on shorts and a tank top as my pyjamas and then go on my phone to watch some funny puppy dogs.

All of a sudden, I get a notification from the school administrator that they got me a student, I wanted to help my brother who is working for the three of us, Julia is a model for a part-time job and I am the only one who doesn't have a job.

They said that the student was special and I had to keep it a secret, I will go over to their house to teach them French and stay for 1 hour. They will at least give me €1000 for every day of teaching them French, that was a lot of money.

"Woah." I sighed to myself and put down the phone after accepting their offer, I have to go to their house at 5 pm.

I get in my bed and turned off the light before sleeping with my eyes closed.

-

Today is the time when I'm going to this person house, I'm so excited and nervous.

They must be special to be like this.

It was 4:30 pm and I get ready, I took my phone and my bag full of French book.

"I'm going to go!" I said to Julia and Elliot, they nodded softly and went back to their movies session which is my great movie, I wish I could stay with them and enjoy the movie but unfortunately, I have work to do.

"Have fun with the person you are teaching!" Julia yelled out without glancing me back.

"Yeah absolutely." I muttered annoyingly and went out of the house to finish the session quickly.