Vingt-neuf

"No really where are we going?" I asked for a hundred times.

"I thought you know me that hurt though." He said putting his free hand on his chest.

I sighed and crossed my arms in frustration as I contemplated the beautiful view outside his car window.

"Besides this my all-time favourite spot." He smirked as he watched the front, his arms showing off veins when he stretched. He looked like a fucking piece of candy—

I hate myself.

I cleared my throat and reluctantly make my eyes look away from his amazing arms.

"Here we go, you can now get out of the car." He said turning off the engine and put back his keys in his back pocket.

I get out of the car and see an abandoned warehouse in the middle of a forest, I widened my eyes in shock. He walked toward me and stayed by my side, smelling the fresh scent of the forest.

"Fuck, it feels good to be back." He grinned and I gulped nervously.

"So you're planning to kill me?" I asked with no reason.

He chuckled, "why are you always thinking that I'm going you kill?"

"Because you brought me to an abandoned house in the middle of a forest which is the best place to murder someone." I said kicking the rock in front of me.

"I'm not going to kill my girl, that's stupid." He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm.

"Let's go." He said and dragged me to the warehouse, without my permission.

"I really don't want to be killed. I have a future." I said.

"Well yeah, your future is with me." He said casually which made me surprised, he thought about a future with me?

I kept myself silent since I don't know what to respond to this kind of comment, we didn't say our 'I love you' to each other which made me anxious. I mean I really want to be with him, but I don't know what love is... I don't even know if I love myself.

We entered the warehouse and there was a whole people smoking, drinking and even there were strippers.

Where did he bring me?!

"Hey, Nate." A guy said to him, Nate gave him a slight nod and walked to the front.

"Stay close to me and don't even talk." He ordered to me which I complied, I didn't want my life to be over right now.

"Hey, Garcia." He called a guy who was repairing a car behind. The guy turned around and I gasped softly.

He had a large scar on his cheek, his eyes bruised and a lot of tattoos on his body.

"Hey Blackwell, who is this?" He asked pointing me, I gripped Nate's shirt behind tightly.

"She's mine, don't talk to her." Nate threatened coldly which gave me chills.

"Calm down mate, I have a woman out there." He smirked and dropped his material on the ground.

"So what are you doing here?" He asked Nate.

"My car."

"Don't damage it, you still have another race car next week." He said and throw the keys to Nate who caught it.

"Thanks man." The guy Garcia leave us alone, I looked at him.

"So I think I know what is this." I said.

"Say it, baby." He said and walked toward the red car, it looked very expensive and shiny, suitable for a race car.

"You are an illegal racer." I said and he put on his usual smirk.