Trente-trois

"I came back from the meeting and now I'm tired." Nate said as he sat on the couch and lifted me up, then put me in his lap.

" Nate said as he sat on the couch and lifted me up, then put me in his lap

"How was it?" I asked, I know I'm a greedy girlfriend, it's because of him. As soon as he finished his meeting, I told him to come to my house, I couldn't stand Julia and Nelson kissing and hugging.

"It was boring and annoying." He sighed and I chuckled, I don't want to be in place, it seems exhausting.

"Thank god I'm not like you." He glared at me and I smirked. I get up and leave him, following me to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get myself an ice cream.

"Give me one." He said, sitting on the stool and I shook my head.

"A little please would be good."

"Please?" He said forcefully, I smiled and get him an ice cream pot. I ripped the paper and eat it with my spoon, I glanced at Nate who doesn't take his ice cream.

"You have to eat it or not, it's going to melt!" I frowned but he just smirked and leaned in forward, I put down my ice cream pot and went over the fridge to put back the pot that he didn't eat. Once I turned back, I whined as I saw him eating my ice cream.

"What the fuck? I put the pot back in the fridge!"

"I never said I wanted another one." He smirked and I groaned, sat on the stool annoyed. I stared at him, licking the pot and scoping it with his tongue. He smirked as he caught me staring at him, I blushed and looked away from him.

Suddenly Nate dipped his finger in the ice cream and move forward to put it on my nose, I squealed and went to wipe it off but he gripped my wrist from doing so. He places the pot on the counter and leaned in close. His chocolate breath hit my face and I felt myself yearning for him, my eyes found his lips, they looked red and soft.

He moved close to my face and placed his lips on my nose, taking care of the cream that he left in amusement. He moved back and lifted me up to the counter, moving the pot away. I gasped and held his bicep as he lifted me up, he placed it on the counter while he stood there, smirking.

He grabbed my legs and put them around his waist tightly, I crossed my legs around him. He moved his hands to touch my face who is now flushing. I tried to look away from him but instead, he gripped my chin and made me look at his hazel eyes.

"I love your eyes, they are the first thing that comes up to my mind, every fucking time." He whispered and touched my eyelids.

"Your face, body, smile. I'm craving for you. I'm obsessed with you and not in a crazy way." He said chuckling the last part.

"Baby, I want you to make a promise." He said and held my hands, I nodded softly. I don't know what he will say but I'm certain that I won't betray the promise.

"Promise me that you will never leave me alone, you will always be with me? Please, I can't think about you leaving me, it made my heart hurt whenever I think of you leaving me, don't you ever do that." He said with his voice cracking at the end, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer.