Dix-sept

SOPHIA MANSON.

"What the bloody hell?!" Carson yelled as he wiped his face in disgust, I felt bad for him because I spat my drink on his face but what Nate said to me took me in surprise.

"No you're joking, right?" I said to him, looking at his eyes full of amusement.

"I'm definitely not." He smirked while sipping his drink.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Carson whined and ran off to the bathroom as he hides his face, calm down buddy it's just sprite.

Now think about it, I am going to a party where the biggest family is hosting, I heard about them from my brother, they are dangerous and also do not anger them, mostly Carter and Kyle.

Apparently, Carter has been obsessed with Jenna back in high school, he treated her badly and like a whore, even raped her. How cruel is this man? I would never, ever be someone like him. What's wrong with her? How can she forgive this guy too easily, having two kids with a psycho man?

"I'm not going." I said firmly, there was no way I could go to a party like that, meeting the mafia boss and they are psychopath, not my thing.

"Who said you have a choice?" Nate asked casually.

"It's better if you go with him." Nelson said to me, trying to calm his anger.

I don't think they are sane.

They want me to meet those two psychopaths?!

Hell no.

"You should find another girl for that, I will not come to this party."

"Why not? It's going to be fun trust me." He grinned wickedly.

It's going to be fun?!

"Are you fucking insane?!" I cursed not really enjoying my words.

"Honey just listen to me." Nate cooed.

"I won't go with you, never." I huffed angrily and walked out of the cafeteria as the bell rang in the building, or I reached the next and last class of the day before going home.

After an hour of studying, I was kinda expecting that those three idiots were skipping, anyway I walked out of campus and go wait for my brother to pick me up. I didn't bother to get a license driver because I'm a lazy ass piece of shit.

As I'm waiting patiently on the bench while humming softly a song that my mom used to sing to me when I didn't want to go to bed. I heard a loud roaring coming toward me, it was a car, a jet black car that was looking expensive.

The car stopped in front of me, I licked my lips in fright and locked my eyes on the tinted windows. The windows opened and a guy with black sunglasses turned his head toward me.

"Very funny Nate." I said sarcastically.

"You must be wondering why we weren't here?" He asked while tapping his door lightly with his fingers.

"I don't want to know." I take my bag on my back and get ready to leave those douchebags.

"Let me drop you off at home." Nate yelled but I don't listen and keep walking, getting away from him.