Vingt-six

I can't believe I'm actually going on a date with Nathaniel, the arrogant and rich boy. He told me to wear a normal outfit, which I don't understand what he meant by that, it was supposed to be a romantic date, not a hangout.

Anyway, I chose to listen to him and wore a casual outfit, I put my hair in a ponytail and mascara only. I went downstairs to see Julia and Nelson, making out. Just the view of them making out makes me puke.

"Eww stop it, you guys." I cringed in disgust, capturing their attention.

"Can't help it! This lady is beautiful." Nelson held her chin, staring at her brown eyes.

"You are so cute!" She gushed and pecked his already swollen lips, disgusting.

"It makes me puke!" I said, making gagging noises.

"We didn't ask you to makes any comments." Julia stated breathlessly.

"I'm going to make one because you guys are to go too far, don't have sex on this couch!" I warned, ruining their moments.

"Sophia!" Nelson groaned and I chuckled evilly, gosh I'm so evil.

I heard the door ringing, I opened it and saw my boyfriend there with a sheepish smile.

"Hey princess." He said pecking my cheek.

"Hi." I blushed.

"Have fun on your date!" Julia yelled happily.

"Of course, thanks girl. Don't forget the condoms!" I said making them groans, again.

I closed the door and saw Nate cringed.

"Seriously? Condoms!"

"What? They were almost having sex on my favourite couch!" I huffed.

"Anyway let's go, we can't be late!" He said and ran off to the car, I followed him and he opened the door for me, such a gentleman.

"I'm going to act like a gentleman just today." He stated, my smile fell once he said that.

I sighed and glared at him as I get in the car. He gets in the driver seat and roared with his car, I'm sure that he wants to kill me.

"Are you serious?!" I yelled, hitting his arms. Damn, he scared me.

"What's wrong with that?" He said innocently, I shrugged off. I can't argue with this stubborn guy.

It's been 20 minutes and we still haven't arrived yet, where is he taking me?

"Where are we?" I asked.

"I'm going to kill you." He said, staring at me.

"Hahaha very funny. Now that the fun is gone, tell me where are we going?" I said sternly.

"Relax sweetheart! I'm taking you out." He said.

"I know you're taking me out, but where exactly?" I repeated.

"Take a chill pill." He sighed and I pouted angrily, I think this is now his favourite catchphrase for me.

He parked the car in the forest and turned toward me with a grin as he held a bandana in his hand.

How did he get that?

"You're kidding right?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I'm not babe." He said with a smirk and put the bandana in my eyes, tying it behind my head.

"Wait here, I'm going out." He said and I heard the door opened and closed, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. Then he held my shoulders and we began to walk, I couldn't see but I could hear the birds singing and can smell the fresh air of the forest.