Trente-un

"No babe, I didn't tell you be—"

"You lying bastard! Why you didn't tell me you were a model?" I yelled through the phone.

"I'm coming to your house right now." He said and hanged up the phone while I yelled in anger, I don't even know why am I getting angry?

"Hey." I turned my head to see Carson on the door, he was the last person I excepted to be.

"Carson, what are you doing here?" I asked in confusion.

"Your mom said I can come in and also I was bored." He said going inside of my room and sat on my bed, I rolled my eyes and sat on the ground, staring at him.

"What's wrong, princess?" He asked with a smirk and I grinned.

"Well slave, your friend didn't tell me he was a model back then which made me piss off." I huffed and he burst out of laughter.

"You guys are freakin whipped!" He laughed and my eyebrows frowned.

"I'm sorry but I'm not whipped, slave." I stated and he scoffed.

"Yeah right, anyway that guy was a model since childhood but then stopped because he had enough of paparazzi following him, he had to move to a different street and state, it kinda sucks being the pretty boy." He said and I nodded in comprehension, now I understand why Nate is that mysterious and dark.

"Don't go too hard on him, he's a cute guy."

"Yeah and also petty." He chuckled at what I stated and smiled.

"I heard that you like Grace." I smirked and winked but failed miserably.

"Don't wink." He mocked and I rolled my eyes.

"I liked her because I thought she was pretty, kind and sweet but it seems like that she was a fake person and a ducking bitch." He growled and I laughed.

"Hey what do you think of meeting another girl and this time she's the opposite of Grace?" I chuckled, it kinda makes me sad whenever I see Carson being the fifth wheel.

"I don't want to meet a girl like you." He said and I glared at him.

"She's funny and she's from New York, you going to love her." I said and gives him her number which he added her Instagram in his phone, he goes on her profile and checked it with his jaw open.

"Woah....! She's beautiful." He said, gazing at her picture, I giggled and smiled. I showed him a picture of my cousin Ella, she's single and is desperate to find a boyfriend, when I showed her a pic of Nate, she was over the moon and wanted to date one of his friend, I told her that Nelson was taken but Carson is not so I gave her his profile.

"She already knows you." I said making his head snapped toward me.

"How on earth does she know me?" He asked and I smiled sheepishly.

"I gave your insta to her." I said and he smiled.

"Thanks So."

"You're welcome." I gave him a smirk back.

——————————————————
SPOIL ALERT: IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE KISSING BOOTH 2 THEN DON'T READ IT.