Trente-quatre

"I'm sorry my mom can be greedy sometimes." He said scratching his neck.

"It's alright she's beautiful and I'm not, I'm a just middle-class girl." I said shrugging.

"No, no, don't fucking say that! You're gorgeous and it doesn't matter to me if you are a normal girl, I prefer with someone nice than a fake girl." He said and hugged me. I let him and wrapped my arms around him.

"You are beautiful, don't ever fucking say shit about you because they are not true!" He grumbled and I nodded, he always makes me confident and I love that side of him, encouraging me.

"Let's go eat, you need energy for the swim thing that I planned and I would not let it ruin." He said and I blushed, he took my hand and we walked to the kitchen where everyone is here, Jayden sat at the end of the table with Paula beside and Bianca on the other side of her son, Naze sat next to Bianca, I went to a seat next to Naze and Nate followed me but his mother stopped him.

"Nathaniel baby, come sit next to me." Her mother said and tapped the empty spot next to her.

"It's okay I will sit next to Sophia." He said which Paula turned toward me and with a look, she threatened me, I shivered and grabbed his arms.

"Go sit next to your mom." I whispered to her him and he shook his head like a kid.

"No, I don't wan—"

"Please do it for me."

He stared at me for a moment and sighed, "alright."

He went to sit next to his mother who prepared him his plate, today was roast chicken with potatoes and salads on the side, it looks appetizing. I sat next to Naze who smiled at me and I gave a smile back to him. We talked well more Paula ignored me and talked to her husband and Nathaniel. Bianca was talking with Naze who I also intervened, I didn't want to be left out and I am feeling safe with Bianca.

Nate glanced at me with a look of sadness, he wanted to sit next to me, talk to me and listen to Naze jokes and Bianca sarcastic comments. I sent him a smile which he replies with a sad smile, we made eye contact but Paula cut it by touching her son's face and talked to him closely. I smiled nervously and rubbed my arms. I don't know why but I wanted to puke, I scratched my back, I was feeling itchy and sick. Naze noticed and looked at me with worries.

"Are you okay?" He whispered and I gave him a fake smile.

"I'm fine, absolutely great!" He looked at me suspiciously but shrugged off and talked to me, I was eating the chicken which was amazing but there is something weird in there.

"So how did you guys meet?" Paula asked Nate well more to him because she was avoiding me, I looked at Nate who smiled.

"In the cafeteria, she looked at me and I looked at her." He smirked and I blushed, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"But you were in a relationship with Grace?" She asked.

"Mom it's a fake relationship, it was you who wanted me to be with her!"

"Why not? She's a nice girl and her mom is an actor." She added which made Bianca groaned.

"Honey she was kinda a bitch." Jayden which Paula glared at him.

"Well, she's a bitch and a sucking whore!" Naze chuckled and they all looked at him which he gulped and drink his wine in silence.

"Well Sophia dad is a lawyer and her mom is a detective." Nate said with a proud smile, I widened my eyes and let my head down in embarrassment.

"That is so great." Jayden grinned which Bianca did the same thing as her son.

"I remembered that you always wanted to be a detective but then you always changed your mind." Bianca chuckled.