Vingt-huit

"Ahahaha I won bitches." Nelson laughed as he put his last card, I huffed and throw my cards furiously.

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you," he said to us but when he stopped at Nate who scowled at him, "I'm not saying fuck you to you."

"That's more like it." He snarled and Nelson had this sheepish smile on his face.

"Revenge?" I said and they all agreed.

Right now we are in Carson, playing UNO, a game that literally breaks your friendship. I know we are adults but we have nothing to do here except playing at this game, fortunately, Carson and Nate agreed to play even though it took time to convince him if he wins I would give him something in exchange which freaks me out, to be honest.

I give out the cards again to them, hoping and begging for God to not let Nate win, he scares me out, to be honest, I sighed and put a card on the ground and we waited for Nelson to put a card since he won, lucky bastard.

5 MIN LATER.

"And who won again?!"

"It's you babe." Julia sighed as she threw the cards again, I groaned but I was happy that on the other side that he didn't win.

"Damn right! I'm playing with stupid losers." He chuckled making Nate sending a threatening glare at him.

"Again." Nate mumbled bitterly.

"I had enough." Carson sighed in exasperation which Julia nodded.

"Same." I mumbled and sat on his bed, laying on the soft sheet. I picked Nate's phone from my pocket and scrolled through his social media since he broke mine, he told me that I could his phone whenever I want, I loved his phone. Maybe more than him. I felt the bed moving, I looked up from the bed and see Nate grinning.

"What?" I asked.

"I won."

"Wait...what? You won!" I shouted in surprise, I didn't see the game and Nelson annoying bickering.

"Yeah, you promised me something." He smirked and shook my head.

"I'm sure you threatened Nelson, you did something to him." I stated, Nate was a sore loser, he can't lose without shouting or yelling, that happened when he played a video game with my brother, he ended up losing so you know what happened after.

He scoffed, "why are you always thinking I'm the bad guy?"

"But you are." I declared plainly.

"But I'm not like that with you." He whined and let out a sad expression on his face, my lips pouted and have the urge to hug him so I did, and tapped his back.

"I did this on purpose." He said, I pushed him and hurt his arm, this guy can be sneaky whenever he wants.

"When are you going to give me a present?" He asked and I shushed him to be quiet since the guys are here.

"Oh they are not here, I kicked them out." He said as if he knew my intentions and pointed the door closed, I glanced behind him and he was right, they weren't here.

"But that's Carson room."

"I kinda threatened him to fuck out of here." He scratched his neck nervously as I looked at him in disbelief.

"Typical Nate." I mumbled and licked my lips.

"Don't do that." He growled I can his eyes getting darker, what is he saying?