Dix-huit

I watched my black screen tv with no more energy to watch any series which is unusual for me. After Nate threatened me, I ran back to my house and Nelson gave back the box that Nate offered me, more like forcing me to put that expensive stuff on my body.

I glared at the box beside me, screaming glitter and stuff, I scoffed angrily and bites my lips in frustration.

"I hate him so much." I grumbled.

Even though I'm saying it, I actually don't mean it, I feel something is going on between us, maybe lust or hate. It confused me so much that I'm having mixed feelings right now. About Melvin, him...I lost my interest in him and it would be better if we are still old good friend, I don't know if he's really in South Africa but it kinda hurt me when he didn't say anything to me.

"Ahh fuck it!" I said and get up from my couch to take a shower.

I still don't know if I should go with him, a part of me is saying to go with him the insane one, and the other one is saying to stay home the sane one.

I still got one week so I still have time to think, I'm going to take this time to think and make a decision.

I'm still an adult so I want to spend my adult life in a fun way.

ONE WEEK LATER.

"So you made up your mind?" Julia asked as soon as she walked into my bed, getting herself comfy on my bed.

I told her everything when she came back home, her time in New York was the best week for her, she had fun and met all the other famous models. While mine was frustrating and annoying.

"I don't know, what do you think?" I asked her, she always gives the best advice.

"Honestly girl, I don't know but you get to meet Carter and Kyle who are damn hot and sexy." She winked at me and I cringed in disgust.

"How can a psychopath be hot and sexy?"

"Girl, that's the truth, psychopaths are always hot and sexy like Joe Goldberg from You." She said making me nod in appreciation, don't get me wrong but he's hot.

"That's fictional, the actor is hot not the characters." I said making her realize the statement.

"What about Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries?" She said pointing a finger toward me.

"Eww girl, he's not sexy, he looks like a forty-year-old man." Julia gasped and hold her heart as if I hurt her.

"How dare you?"

"That's my opinion, not yours." I said slapping her chest lightly and go over to the bathroom to take my straightener.

"So you're actually going?" She asked, sounding surprised.

"Yeah... besides I'm an adult I have the right to have fun." I said flipping my hair behind my shoulder.

She smirked and hold her brush and makeup palette.

"You better not let me looking like those chav's girls." (I hope that this isn't offensive if it is please tell me in the comment so that I could change it.)

——————————————————

"Et voilà." She said adding a final touch on my face.