Trente-cinq

SOPHIA MANSON.

"So they didn't know that you were allergic to peanuts?" Julia said on the phone, I called Julia after Nate went to the bathroom to take a shower. Now that I noticed, his room is amazing there is a jacuzzi and a TV in his room, I don't even have a TV in my room. He also has his pillowcase personalized and the bed. The biggest thing is the wall has his own car and his name.

"I guess I forgot to talk about my allergies." I said nervously.

"You know, you will die if you don't bring your EpiPen next time, I don't want my bestie to die." She sighed.

"Don't worry, his doctor gave me the pills." I said holding the pills that Nate gave me, he said that I have to swallow after eating.

"Alright be safe, you know Nelson took me out to a romantic picnic, I didn't know he was even like that." Julia said which made me surprised, Nelson did that!

"You changed him Julia." I said with a smile, I'm glad those two are finally in a relationship, I was right about them.

"I-I love him, I know it seems early but I love how he takes care of me." She stuttered and I smirked.

"You go, girl!" I encouraged her and she squealed.

I heard the bathroom not going on, it means that Nate finished his shower.

"Girl I will talk to you later." I whispered and hanged up, I put my phone beside me and leaned back with the headboard. The door opened and I saw him with a towel covering his half part. I gasped and squeezed my eyes shut, he chuckled and pulled my hands out of my eyes.

"You already saw me, what's wrong? You even saw my amazing Nate junior!" He said proudly as I opened my eyes slowly and rolled my eyes.

Nate junior? Oh, he's talking about his dick.

"Yeah right." I scoffed and tried to look away from his tattooed abs chest.

He chuckled and smirked, "right, who made you cum 11 times?"

I blushed as I widened my eyes and glared at him.

"Shut up and let's eat something!" I grumbled and watched him taking off his towels, I turned my head away from his lower part. I know I saw him naked all the time but I can't peek at his body, it makes me feel like a criminal.

I turned my head once again toward him and saw him all dressed, he was wearing a white polo and navy blue short.

"Let's go play golf." He said and I nodded as I get up from the bed and took the clothes that the maid dropped before, I went to the bathroom and put it on. The clothes that I was wearing is a yellow summer dress, I found a tie which I made braided my hair and put it on the other side.

I opened the door and saw him taking out of his glasses and put on his eyes, he looked at me and smirked. He walked toward me and placed his lips against mine.

"How are you so fucking beautiful?" He asked and smacked his lips against mine. I giggled and brought our face close to deepen our kiss.

"And how do I have this handsome man in front of me?" I smirked and he grabbed my chin, tilting my head to the other side for space then attack my neck with aggressiveness, I moaned and pulled his shirt against mine close, he held my waist as he sucked my neck. He moved away and stared at his art piece.