Trente six

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT (again)

I stayed at his place, right now we are in his bedroom sipping my drink quietly as I looked at him finishing the pizza since I couldn't finish it. He opened his mouth and ate the pizza, I couldn't help but think about his mouth looking inviting.

I shook my head off and sipped my drink quietly. 

——————————————————

We watched the movie in silence as he rubbed my back softly and I lay my head on his shoulder, the movie was finished it was great but didn't keep my mind away from Nate, I don't know what's wrong with my hormones but it seems like I want him 24h. He noticed my stare at him and smirked and he rubbed my chin with his free hand. We were dangerously close.

"I didn't like the movie." He said I could feel his warm breath on my face.

"Me too." I smirked and bites my lips.

"Because of the movie, I couldn't fucking stop thinking about me." He said putting a hand on my thighs and rubbing it.

"It seems that we are in the same stade." I said letting my finger touching his jaw, we stared at each other, and suddenly he crashed his lips against mine, sparks instantly shooting through me. I pulled toward me, meeting his hungry tongue with my own. I was craving for him.

My hands flew to his neck, fingers gripping his skin as I drove my tongue deeper, lapping up the sweet taste of his cola.

I was lost in a passion, he was making me feel better and pleasure. I pulled away as he placed his lips on my cheek going down and down.

"Did you forget about my wish?" He asked as he bites my ear lobes, I nodded, I wanted him to say it in front of me.

"My wish is to fuck you against that wall." He said pointing his wall behind him that shows the whole population of Florida.

"Then do it."

His fingers were tugging the hem of my dress, dragging it over my head and tossing it on the floor. Then his lips smashed against the back of my neck. He grabbed my neck and lifted me up toward the window. He took off my tie and ran his finger through my hair who is wavy due to the braid. His fingers dragged against my skin, I was against the window, my boos pushed up.

"Let them show you that you belong to me." He said and unhooked the clasps of my bra. He ran his fingers on my naked back and trailed his lips down on my back. I stifled a moan as he pulled down my panties. He took the panties and throw them on the ground, I looked at the window, him taking off his shirt. He unbuckled his belt quickly and pulled down his boxers. He grabbed a condom that was on the ground and he ripped the package with his teeth and put it on his rock hard erection.

I flipped my hair to the other side and waited for him to penetrate but he grabbed my hair wrapping my hair around his fist and entered in my ass.

"Fuck..." That was a new feeling.

"Look at the window." He hissed and grabbed my arms and put them over my head, he slowly thrust himself in, stretching me.

"Damn you are so tight!" He growled and after a minute of pain, he pounded into me, senselessly.

"Oh....my...god." I moaned and breathed at the same time.

And that was then I knew that the night was still not over.

"Nate!" I screamed as I hit my pleasure and breathed heavily.

"Fuck sake, I fucking told you we're not finished." He smirked and flipped to the other side as he lifted me up and pushed me to the bed.