The dark angel Part 4

Ch 4

The failure

Michiru: Pinga, take me back to where Nazuna is.

Pinga: Alright, I'm taking you there!<back where Nazuna is

Pinga: See ya later, I'll help you whenever you want!Michiru: Thanks Pinga!

Nazuna: (roars again) Michiru: I guess the effects of the howl wore down..

Michiru: I'll make her taste my blood, then...Michiru: (urrghh... always confronting someone in this form is quite scary...)Michiru: (It's the only way She can go back to normal)

Michiru: (leans arm to Nazuna's mouth)Michiru: (Please.... bite it and recover fast...)

Nazuna: (bites)Michiru: ACCKK... It hurt more than expected! ... but I hope Nazuna will recover thanks to it..

Nazuna: (roars agressively, mouth stained in Michiru's blood)

Michiru: (nervous) wait... why isn't it working? I saved many beastmen this way....

Nazuna: (screams out of pain) 

Michiru: There's no way I did it wrong... Ginrou.. (crying) please, help me!

Michiru: Looks like Nazuna is different from other beastmen.. I thought she had turnt into a regular beastman when I saw her in her fox form.. but still.. something is different

Shirou: (appears from nowhere)

Michiru: Oogami? But how.. where were you...

Shirou: You don't need to know. Let's make her rest first.

Michiru: .... (about to burst into tears again)

Shirou: I brought headphones... they'll help her not to rampage thanks to the howl..

Michiru: ...

Shirou: Say something, little girl.Michiru: (sobs)

Michiru: (crying) What did I do wrong...? Why isn't she normal now?

ch 4 end