The dark angel Part 5

Ch.5

<1000 beastman vs a nice friend>

Michiru: Why couldn't I find you anywhere?

Shirou: Crime stuff

Michiru: Again? I thought everything was resolved after Nazuna's first concert....Shirou: It was related to an illegal substance.Michiru: A drug?

Shirou: Yes, now you know more than many people. We've talked more than enough about it.

Michiru: Really?Are you gonna keep it for yourself like that, after all we've been through?

Shirou: Ugh... I don't know why you're always so convincing. Fine.

Michiru: Then, tell it to me!.... What have you been up to?

Shirou: I've been searching for it in the black market, but couldn't find anything.

Michiru: Ok...(going back to the current situation) can't you think of any cure to help her?

Shirou: I just came from work, and saw the scene. If your blood didn't work... there must be a substance which prevented her antibodies from stopping the syndrome.

Shirou: (after a pause) Yet... there's another way I wouldn't recommend trying.Michiru: Huh??? TELL ME please... I will do anything to save Nazuna...Shirou: (sighs) It's not that simple, Michiru...Shirou: You know that both Alan and I can regenerate from wounds... right?Michiru: Yes..? Why are you telling this to me?

Shirou: The regeneration... can also work for illnesses..

(Author's Note: Remember that Shirou was alive during every dangerous disease outbreak since 1000 years ago).

Michiru: (shocked).. what's the point of this talk?....

Shirou: 1000 beastman died so I could earn thit power, which means that if 1000 beastman souls are sacrificed for her, she could regenerate herself and get back to normal....

Michiru: (freaking out) 1000 beastman? That's... that's a lot. How could I even ?! (sobs)

Shirou: Well, if you really want to save her....I mean... I can't decide which is more important to you.. I mean, for me, every beastman is wort the same, so I won't murder one thousand to save one..urrghh

Michiru:.....Michiru: Please... is there any way I can save both?...Shirou: I don't know....

Ch 5 end