The dark angel Part 42

Ch 42

 <The maze>

 Shirou: this place can be a maze when it wants to... 

Shirou (slightly worried): I haven't heard more explosions, I'm not sure if that's good or bad news though... 

(meanwhile) 

Michiru (barely awake): Shoot... (She's covered in blood, leaning against a wall, slowly inching down a hallway) maybe I should have listened to shirou for once.

 (Michiru makes it through a couple more hallways before collapsing)

 .     .    .

 Shirou (walking into a room larger than the others he's been through): Here you are!

 Alan: oh darn, guess my hiding spot wasn't good enough

 (Alan chuckles and walks out of a shadow in the corner, obviously he wasn't trying to hide)(Shirou bares his teeth) 

Shirou: Where are they? 

Alan: telling you wouldn't change anything since you couldn't reach them anyway.Shirou: You really think I'd lose to a human? 

Alan: No, I don't think you would (he shrugs) but I never said you were up against a human, did I?

 Shirou (looks around to see if he can spot a beastman that he may be fighting): I don't see anyone else.Alan (now in his wolf form): there is no one else. 

(he charges against Shirou)

 .      .      . 

(a loud crash wakes Michiru)

 Michiru: wha?.... Five more minutes... wait. 

(she slowly stands up in realization)

 Michiru: Right! Nazuna!

 (she continues looking around with more energy than before)

 Michiru (running, stressed): I hope Shirou is ok... 

(She takes a glance into a window next to her and quickly jumps back)

 Michiru: That was Boris. Is nazuna in there too?(with a bit of difficulty, she morphs into chameleon form and takes a peek in the window) 

(nazuna is tied to a chair, slumped over, with her hair covering her face) 

Michiru (clenches her fists and frowns): Oh Nazuna, what is he doing to you? 

Michiru: I need to figure out how to get Boris out of there...