The dark angel Part 16

Ch 16

<The announcement>

Michiru: If my body didn't matter, I'd get to see Nazuna somehow, I guess. I'll believe that 

Nazuna's ok. I'm really ok, right?

Michiru: It's about 4:15, let's turn on the TV,

( The Tv shows the following title: Breaking News: Ginrou confirmed? Official cult?)

Michiru: I've already heard that...

Michiru: Lemme look at different channels.

Michiru: Nothing's interesting... (it's 4:20)

Michiru: Alright, the mayor's giving a live speech, I'll just-

Michiru: Wait.. did the channel got hacked?

Michiru: I'll just change the channel then...

Michiru: Every channel's hacked? It has the fox symbol from the cult, I'll guess it'll be from the cult..

(TV: Nazuna: Welcome beastman! Welcome to the harem of such lovely beastman which live together! I'm so happy to introduce who I really am!)

Michiru: Huh...

(TV: Nazuna: There may be rumors of me being Ginrou, and I'm here to confirm it! I'm the real Ginrou!)

Michiru: What willShirou think of this..

(TV: Nazuna: As the member of the cult, we will do regular announcements, as an act for making beastman experiment the peak of our happiness!)

Michiru: Happiness.. huh..

(TV: Nazuna: And, here's one more thing.)

(TV: Boris: If you have interest in meeting Ginrou for real, join the cult!)

Michiru: If you only look at that, it's just a good cult.. but the real point is that..

(TV: Nazuna: smiles)

Michiru: Umm.. this...

Michiru: Is Nazuna willing to do these stuff... ?

(the hack ended)

Barbara: ...so the point is that we'll never allow the cult to become official!

Barbara: We are quite furious with the point of "imitating" Ginrou, which is an act against the hopes of beastman. I hope more beastman won't fall into the scheme!
Barbara (silently, surprised): Wait.. what just happened

Michiru: This act only made Nazuna and the cult stronger.. if I didn't save Nazuna in the truck accident., would things have been better than this..

Michiru: So, it's all my fault..

(The tv screen shows a flashing light. The camera moves to a building on fire)

Barbara: What!?

(Nazuna appears as Ginrou, jumping towards the building. A few seconds later, the building 

collapses. Then, Nazuna comes back with people sitting in her back. She goes back to her wolf form)

Michiru: (surprised) What? Were they really that close?

Nazuna: (determined, looking at the camera, cheerful at the same time) I've come from the cult's camp to protect these beastmen, who worship and adore me! Will you keep not supporting us now (looks at Barbara) mayor?

Barbara: (surprised) Take good care of the hurt ones here, please. I'll call the police.

end of chapter 16