The dark angel Part 7

Ch.7<Thoughts>

(Michiru, back where she left Nazuna)

Michiru: I'll have to wait a long time for Shirou to come.... But I can't just leave Nazuna like this and help him work...

Michiru: wait, is she rampaging again? Oh, no! my phone died! (distressed) Welp, now Shirou isn't here... but I still not getting it. She wouldn't just rampage again unless she gets stressed... but... how could she get constant stress if there is nothing hurting her?... unless... she gets disturbed from her unconsciousness... or, should I say... dreams?

<Meanwhile, in Nazuna's nightmare>

Nazuna: I have....to....calm...down (tired)

Shirou: You're M̸̩̐i̴͙͛c̴̞̔h̷̪͂i̴̥̓r̷̰̒u̸͕͝'̸͖̐s̴͉͂ ̵̤̓f̵͓̑r̵̙̅i̴̮͌e̵̟̕n̸̡̐d̵̺̎ total fake Ginrou right?

Nazuna: Uhh....

Michiru: You're a̴̠͘m̸͖̅a̷̪͋z̵̖͋i̷̯͂n̸͚͑g̷̳̓ such a moron, Nazuna

Nazuna: Eep....

Anima City echos: If you didn't ever come here, we would have been fine!Thanks to your stupidity and your craving for "just an idol" led to the syndrome's outbreak!

Nazuna: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH....

Nazuna: (terrified) Are those the real thoughts everyone has about me...?

Boris: You're my true love, Nazuna

Nazuna: I don't want to back in that cult! ...but it's the only place they'll accept me..... I'll just be a puppet of Boris.... (mad) Again...

Boris: Show the people your true meaning, Dessée Louve!

Nazuna: Alright.... I won't hesitate..

<back to Michiru>

Michiru: What on earth is happening to her.. she seemed really stressed at first, but now.... she looks like she's given up everything... she's just laying down....

Michiru: I'll just go find an empty bench and rest... things have been overwhelming for me..

Jackie: Michiru!

Michiru: Oh, hi Jackie. (wiping her tears away) What's the matter?

Jackie: We're currently on the finals, could you come cheer us up?

Michiru: Yeah... I'll go and encourage you all...

(Jackie leaves)

Michiru: Everyone but me is having a happy life... I wonder if this wouldn't have happened if I hadn't done anything for Nazuna during that truck accident...

Michiru: Did all of this happen because of me? If I hadn't tried to save Nazuna from that accident... Would this have happened? (ain the brink of tears)

Michiru: I want to stay positive..... (sobs) but things aren't being helpful...

Ch 7 end