The dark angel Part 24

Ch 24

<Massacre>

Boris: I salute you, my fellow beastman! Thank you for prasing the amazing Ginrou! As a gift, I'll give you some fresh water to drink. She knows that the water here is disgusting, so Ginrou gave these presents as a gift to the slums!

Slums: (Cheers)

Boris: (silently) 1,2,3...999 (smiles)

Boris: (loudly) Alright sorry for the other people, but there was a limited amount! We'll be sure to give more later!

Nazuna: ...oh no... (Beastmen all around begin to choke and faint)

Slum beastman: ACK... !

Boris: One more left. (beastmen are frightened)

Boris: Those who did not get those drinks were saved by Ginrou! Be grateful now, and leave in peace.

Boris: (To Nazuna) Alright, Final thing. Get your best friend.

Nazuna: ...ok...

Nazuna: (after some minutes) Michiru!

Michiru: Huh..? So she needs me? Then I guess I should go to see her...

Michiru: Why did you call me?

Nazuna: Oh..uh.. nothing special... I just...

Michiru: (looking at Boris, both afraid and confused) Huh...?

Boris: STOP DOING CHIT-CHAT! I'll just hypnotize Nazuna to kill the tanuki easily.

Nazuna: (about to faint) Kyaaa...

Michiru: NO...not again!

Nazuna: Michiru?

Nazuna: MICHIRU NO! (michiru gets hypnotized instead of nazuna. Her eyes turn pale gray and she seems to have no will for a while)

Michiru: You...

Boris: (disturbed) Well this was indeed unexpected. Still, it leads to the same results. Ginrou, kill this filthy beast!

Nazuna: I....I can't...

Boris: You'll have to. If you don't kill her, she will kill you. (Michiru hears the order and slowly walks towards Nazuna)

Nazuna: GAH! (Michiru has punched her)

Nazuna: (sobbing) Michiru..please..no

Boris: Regrets are useless for a goddess! Do what you MUST, Ginrou.

Nazuna: I can't... do this.. (Michiru is still punching her. Nazuna falls to the ground).

End of chapter 24