The dark angel Part 29

Ch 29

<Runaway Fox>

(Nazuna is still running away from Shirou, who tries to catch her. She runs sobbing through the crowded streets, and many beastmen recognise her and ask her what's going on suddenly, she enters an alley and falls)

Nazuna: (sobbing) He'll find me... there's no escape...

Marie (Dropping a cart loaded with Nazuna merchandising): Hey! Why so sad? Is everything fine?

Nazuna: (bursting into tears, calm) I've done a horrible thing and can't forget it... I-

Marie: Shhh, calm down. My sales depend on your well-being, so calm down, drink water (handing her a glass of water) and tell aunt Marie what happened.

(Nazuna explains her everything, blaming Michiru's death on Boris. Marie listens, only slightly concerned, but upset as she heard about Michiru's death)

Marie: (Not knowing how to react) Sooo... You've had a long day, haven't you? I knew you were back to the cult, but this was... unexpected.

Nazuna: (crying really hard) If I only had done anything on time!!!

Marie: Whoa.. calm down there.

Nazuna: Anyway... I'm a little busy.

(Nazuna flees away)

Marie: (not shocked at all) ...Time, huh...

(Meanwhile)

(Shirou is following nazuna's scent)

Shirou: Hiding is useless, I can find you easily.

Shirou: This is taking too long. I guess she'll become tired soon.

Shirou: I don't know... but why has the scent stopped here?

Shirou: Where in the world did she go after this...

(Meanwhile, again)

Nazuna: If I can make shirou stop from tracking me...

Nazuna: I just can't cope with anything that may make me think of her right now. (Nazuna thinks of going to another place)

Nazuna: If i could just be ANYWHERE else... (Nazuna's image blinks) Uhh.. WHAAA?!?!

(Nazuna teleports)

Nazuna: Where in the world am I...

Nazuna: did i teleport? but how did I-

Michiru?: well shirou had those lasers and his insane speed, and alan had three heads, i guess each person who performs the ritual gets a unique ability.

Nazuna: So mine is teleportation? Regardless, I don't want to use this a lot, using these powers is a sin to myself.

Nazuna: Umm... Lemme try to find where I am for now...

(Nazuna recognizes a few buildings and identifies the medical center in the distance. She's on the opposite corner of the island)

Nazuna: (surprised) Whoah, such a jump!

michiru?: interesting...

Nazuna: (scared) So you're really not my imagination?

Michiru?: Of course! i told you this already. I'm, like, a part of your mind right now.

Nazuna: Still (nazuna sits down against a wall) it's not the same.

End of chapter 29