The dark angel Part 6

Ch 6<importance of a friend vs a drug>

Michiru: Well.. I guess I should begin by asking the mayor...

Michiru: I'm gonna tell her that my blood didn't work for her... so I'm gonna ask more questions now. She should be done with the conference right now.

Michiru: I'll fly to the town hall, wanna come with me?

Shirou.. Mmm.. ok. (Michiru spreads her wings and goes to the Mayor's)

Shirou: Do you have anything planned afterwards? Michiru: umm.... I'll try my best to everything...

Shirou: If you really want your friend back, you could just uhh..(irritated) hmph... kill those 1000~~

Michiru: I'm not willing to go that cruel way....(They arrive at the Mayor's)

Michiru: Mayor!

Barbara: welcome back, Michiru, how's your friend? (she's noticed Michiru's wound)

Michiru: umm... (Michiru tells what happened)

Barbara: (a bit surprised) Alright... seems like your friend is somehow different still.

Barbara: What do you need? 

Michiru: umm.. it's hard to explain...

Shirou: Mayor, I think that there may be a relation between the drug you asked me to investigate and Nazuna's... state.

Barbara: Do you?

Shirou: My investigation was mostly unsuccessful, but I got to hear some of the side effects.

Barbara: Did you?

Shirou: Yes. I will enter in details in private, but what the three of us are interested in right now is that the side effects include rampaging, even when the beastmen in question is vaccined. I don't know if there is an actual way to cure her... (he hesitates) but by the ritual... (Michiru overhears)

Michiru: (whimping) Shirou, please I wouldn't want that. There must be another way...

Barbara: So what's your plan, Michiru?

Michiru: (desperate) umm... uhh... nothing... yet! We'll come up with something, won't we?

Barbara: Well then let's investigate the drug issue first, since it might've caused the syndrome in her. Shirou, can you help me with the research?

Shirou: Of course.

Barbara: Michiru, I'm sorry but now I need to work with Shirou to find the source of the drug. Give us some spare time to investigate it. Take care of Nazuna.

Michiru: I will.... Please, be quick!

Ch 6 end