The dark angel Part 8

Ch 8

<Investigations>

<Back to Shirou's perspective>

Barbara: Well, let's try to find where the drug came from. (shirou' already brought it)

Shirou: (smelling..)

Barbara: What did you find out?

Shirou: Umm.. I was tracking it... but the scent vanished..

Barbara: How come?

Shirou: They used a scent remover again, and I could only smell how the drug was sold in retail shops later on.

Barbara: So, what were the effects?

Shirou: Based on the chemicals I smelled, it gives strength, agility and speed, but in return, it gives proportional amounts stress.

Barbara: How was the retail shop?

Shirou: Too many customers were buying the drug. So I can't get over them to meet the clerk.

Barbara: Do you have any idea what's causing the stress?

Shirou: I'm not sure, but beastman who tried the drug, had their head hurt a bit...

Barbara: Wait.. didn't you say it was only sold in black markets?

Shirou: Yes.. but some beastman took it out of the black market to earn money... which was kind of helpful for us to investigate it.

Shirou: So, I guess that the drug does something to the head?

Barbara: I suppose that it deals brain damage. Are there differently concentrated versions?

Shirou: There were cheaper versions with worse side effects and expensive ones with smaller side effects. I guess a cheap one was administrated to Nazuna. So I guess the one who's making it also has a version with no "helpful" effects.

Barbara: (visibly afraid) This.. might cause a second Nirsasyvl outbreak. I'm a bit worried.

Barbara: Oh, and secondly, do you know where Boris Cliff, the leader of the Silver Wolf Cult is?

Shirou: I'm not sure about that.. I thought the cult disintegrated when Michiru's friend left it.

Barbara: We don't know why he even did that in the first place, and he's a shady person. We either know his true intentions or what did he do to Nazuna before the Cult came to Anima City.(Meanwhile...)

Person1: If we don't have her, we'll lose the meaning of the ??? !

Person2: She was the representative of ??? , and we seriously need her!

Person3: I guess we don't need.. h-e-r...

Person4: Kill him.

Person1: Yes sir.

Person3: ACKKKK

Person4: We already hatched a plan to get her. Let's wait until she comes.

Person4: She'll come by herself. That's certain.

Person4: With the arrival of her, our power will uprise again.

Ch 8 end