The dark angel Part 36

Ch 36

<Unexpected consequences>

Nazuna: ...!

Nazuna: but...

Alan: You still think her as a friend? Don't forget the bad things you just said to her while at the bench.

Nazuna: You.. saw that?

Alan: Of course. Anima City needs to be supervised in order to be a good society.

Nazuna: ...

Alan: You look.. despaired. Maybe if you rest on the bed.

Nazuna:..Take me home.

Alan (nodding): As you wish.

<At the cult house>

Boris: Should I open the windows like last time? The wind is a bit cold in the night.

Nazuna: Alright. Shut the windows. And, Boris just could you not bother me when I'm sleeping, at least today.

Boris: As you wish, my goddess.

(he shuts the door)

Nazuna: ...this was not expected.. How could this happen... if she's dead, the syndrome problem won't be solved, and anima city will be totally controlled by Alan. And the situation will be worse than before.

Nazuna: I'm..not a god for now right? If I... committed suicide... would I be able to bring go to the past...?

Nazuna: (hears a lock sound)

Nazuna: huh?

Boris: Sorry, Alan's orders. He told you to stay calm inside. Also our windows are locked through specialized tape, so don't think of escaping. Good night.

Nazuna: ...

Nazuna: How come.. the situation gets worse.. I can't get out if I get locked inside.. and I can't do anything...

Nazuna: ...let's just think of consequences.. shirou and the mayor don't know the... how should I explain...? being gigantic, because the nirsavyl syndrome isn't revealed. Now if I somehow find the way to say that I'm back from the future and tell all the consequences.. no.. they wouldn't still believe me. And..shirou...he couldn't have protected all Anima City citizens.. so... he would stay in nirsavyl form... or in the worst case, have a chance to become nirsavyl because of michiru being...

Nazuna (yawns): I'll... try to get good dreams. This world... is doomed.

(dream world)

Michiru: Nazuna, it'll be ok. Everything will be ok.

Nazuna (in the brink of tears): But... the city.. the people. and you... and me. Will all fall into despair.

Michiru: Well, at least you could try.

Nazuna: How could I try again...

Michiru: I'm sure you'll succeed somehow.

Nazuna: ..at least will we get an happy ending?

Michiru: Of course!

Nazuna (shy smile): you haven't changed. You're so... optimistic.

End of chapter 36