The dark angel Part 26

Ch 26

<Bad Ending>

Nazuna: Michiru...No...

Michiru: (Her voice is fading away, a stream of blood is falling from her mouth) It'll... it'll...be..ok

Nazuna: (crying, devastated) NOOOOOOOOO!

Michiru: Just...remember me... as a good old friend...

(Nazuna begins to glow. She grows and becomes a nine-tailed fox)

Boris: Finally. The ultimate form of Ginrou.

Nazuna: No... Nazuna: I...I can't miss her for eternity...

Nazuna: Even if I have...godly powers....I can't meet her..

Michiru (the voice can only be heard by Nazuna): Hey!

Nazuna: (freaks out) what the?!

Michiru: Hey, looks like you can... hear me.

Nazuna: But I... you were dead...

Michiru: (thinking a bit) I guess... didn't seem enough to separate us for me, though.

Nazuna: Is it...It's just an illusion, right? The Michiru I knew is gone forever...

Michiru: (narrowing her eyes, sad smile) I guess... I might be here instead of her, then. Nazuna: (shocked and confused) ...

Nazuna: (Bursting into tears, going back to her regular animal form) I didn't want to! Boris hypnotised me and forced me to! (crying a lot, lying in the ground with her face between her hands) I'm so sorry! I just... Oh, I'm...

Boris: (with a cruel smile from ear to ear, looking at the sunset) Now, this is it. Ginrou is real! Beastmen all along the world will worship you and only you!

Nazuna: (Still broken, pointing at him) YOU! YOU MONSTER, you made me...! (Bursts into tears again.) WHY HER?!

Boris: Oh, so why did I make you kill her instead of literally any other beastman? (smiles. Nazuna shivers) So you wouldn't have someone to make you turn back. Now, the cult is all you've got!

Nazuna: (still crying, furious) I will never forgive you! I... YOU shouldn't have done that! 

Boris: (laughing) Oh, what are you going to do? I can hypnotize you whenever I want... not to mention that now you are alone.

Nazuna: no.... I... have friends...

Boris: You'll still that stubborn? Your friends? They all went away. If you think of your true friend, you killed her. So you don't have friends, except the cult.

Nazuna: I...

End of chapter 26