The dark angel Part 14

Ch 14 <The Betrayal>

Michiru: Uhh.. you're just saving people as a idol right?(sweating)

Boris: Behold! The mighty Ginrou saved these beastman from the second wave. Michiru: But...

(Nazuna returns to smaller wolf form)

Nazuna: Whatever you say, I'm still Ginrou.

Michiru: You... umm...

Michiru: I thought you were done with all that cult stuff?!

Nazuna: The city doesn't want me as an idol, so this is the next best thing

Michiru: What do you mean?! They love you! I hear you've even got some posters outside of animacity!

Nazuna: And you honestly think humans would be interested in watching a beastman idol?

Michiru: well... you're not really-

Nazuna: well i am now! So are you!

Michiru: the only reason i'm staying like this is because there are something i can do only the way i am now

Nazuna: Yeah! Like call me a moron and a fake!

Michiru: (outraged and confused) when did i ever call you that?! Even back when you were still with the cult I supported your concert!

Nazuna: The concert that almost got you killed by Ginrou, I'd make a far better ginrou anyway! At least I'm open about it and actually doing good!

Michiru: (looking hurt) Shirou is more of a good from the shadows person...

Nazuna: anyone can do that!

Michiru: Well it feels like you're letting your idol fantasy get in front of our friendship!

Nazuna: So it's only a fantasy to you?

(Nazuna spreads her arms and members from the cult start swarming around her, Boris cheers this on)

Nazuna: does this look fake to you!?

Boris: Yes! It is not nazuna who is the fake, but the other one who is the fake! Ginrou-sama carries herself like a goddess like a goddess should!

(Nazuna morphs back to her ginrou form and continues to howl)

Boris: Without guidance beastmen become lost and we get the disaster unfolding around us...

Boris: That is why they need ginrou! Not that fake you have who is still only a legend to the beastmen of animacity

(Nazuna returns to her wolf form)

Nazuna: If you think this is fake michiru then you obviously don't support me...

Michiru:But Nazuna I do! But i also care about you and don't want you getting involved with gross people! But your fantasy is getting in the way of you seeing that!

(Nazuna starts walking toward michiru slowly)

Nazuna: I lied the other day...

Michiru huh?

Nazuna: I said my name was Déesse Louve but that's not true.

Nazuna: I am Ginrou! God of all beastmen! And (Nazuna takes a deep breath, her arm starts to distort) Ginrou doesn't need support from a human!

(Nazuna's arm becomes a gorilla arm and she punches michiru)

(michiru flies back slamming into a wall which collapses on top of her)

Michiru: (Her vision darkening, she reaches an arm out towards nazuna) Nazu...na

End of chapter 14