The dark angel Part 30

Ch 30

<Friendship in the streets>

michiru?: So.. what's that new ability of yours?

Nazuna: I'm still.. not sure. What I just...teleported, so i guess that's it.

michiru?: (Condescendingly looking at her) To be fair I was hoping for something cooler

Nazuna: Oh, shut up! (she yells to Michiru in a sad smile)

(they both laugh)

Nazuna: I'm exhausted from the long run. I think i'll sleep for a bit.

michiru?: Ok. (Michiru's illusion disappears)

Nazuna: Now... let me get some sleep. Nazuna: I hope nothing happens when I'm sleeping though. (Nazuna goes to sleep) (The next day)

Nazuna: Where am I? (Nazuna finds herself on a busy, familiar looking street)

Beastman child: mama isn't that the missing ginrou?

Older looking beastman: no honey, ginrou sama wouldn't carry herself like that. You wouldn't find someone like her sleeping on the sidewalk.

Beastman child: Ok...

(nazuna gets up, brushing dirt from her fur and clothes)

Nazuna: Michiru?

Michiru?: about time you woke up! I've been trying to-

Nazuna: woah woah calm down, why are we here?

Michiru?: you would know better then i would teleportation is your power.

Nazuna: So you mean i teleported here... in my sleep?

Michiru?: Yes! And ever since I've been trying to wake you up, you must have really been exhausted.

Nazuna: (looks up at the sun which is high in the sky) I really slept in huh?

Nazuna: why does everything seem so peaceful after yesterday?

Michiru?: (looking tired) I can't travel too far from you on my own but from what I've seen and heard it sounds like the entire slum area was evacuated and locked down.

Nazuna: are you ok?

Michiru?: oh, didn't you notice it before? It seems like the closer we are to... you know... (Michiru shrugs and looks away) the worse I look.

Nazuna: oh (nazuna rolls her eyes down, embarrassed and upset) lets get going then...

Michiru?: where?

Nazuna: I'm not sure yet. Let's just go somewhere

End of ch 30