The dark angel Part 37

Ch 37

<Twists and turns>

Nazuna: ... (wakes up)

Nazuna: I guess the doors are still locked... I'll just stay here until breakfast comes...

(phone rings)

Nazuna: Oh, I didn't see a phone... (she gasps)

Nazuna (looking at the number): How could she call me? So she is still alive? Phew.

(takes the phone)

Nazuna: ...Hello?

Michiru: Hi, Nazuna. Just wanted to tell you about something.

Nazuna: ? (I guess she's still ok with me even though we didn't talk after the MRI incident)

Michiru(?): So.. I'll have to go somewhere.

Nazuna: Where?

Michiru(?): I can't tell ya, even if you are a close friend. Shirou said he'd kill me if I told anyone.

Nazuna (understanding): Oh... I see. When will you be back?

Michiru(?): I don't know for sure how long but it sounds like I'll be gone for about a year.

Nazuna: A whole year?! Now I'm quite curious about your destination.

Michiru(?) heh... sorry. Like Shirou said: "business is business. Say goodbye, pack and we'll leave".

Nazuna: Well, have fun! I'll see you around then.

Michiru: Yeah, see ya!

(call ends)

Nazuna: Was that one question really enough to change this much? Well my blood should still work as a cure too meaning we should still be able to solve the nirvasyl outbreak.. Regardless, I'm so happy she's alive.

Nazuna: I had hoped she would try to see me again soon. It may be better for her to not be here when the outbreak happens though.

(meanwhile)

Alan (giggling): This technology is Fantastic! Imitations of voices are too easy for an AI to do.

Alan: Boris, cover the body and hide it. Get rid of the evidence.

Boris: Yes, sir.

Alan: I'm thinking about a possibility where the pinkish girl is somehow aware of future events.

Boris: Sir, what do you mean?

Alan: I have a secret camera and a mic in her room.. she knows about the syndrome and when she said "was that one question really enough to change this much?"... her choice of words seemed off, especially how confident she was in her blood being a cure for nyrvasyl syndrome makes it seem like our plan failed in her timeline.

Boris: If she traveled in time, does that mean we succeeded in making her Ginrou?

Alan: Not sure about "we", about she definitely became Ginrou and traveled back from a future that, according to what she's said, worked out for her.

Boris:...I understand.

Alan: This ending of hers sounds like it doesn't end well for at least one of us. Question her to get answers, and change the flow of the events.

Boris: I'm already on my way, sir.

End of chapter 37