The dark angel Part 41

Ch 41

<Deception>

Michiru: It's.. so hard... trying to get out..

Michiru: Please... someone help me...

(suddenly, hits in the ground began to be heard, each stronger than the last. A deaf noise is followed by a blinding light and Michiru finds herself in someone's arms, dizzy and about to faint.)

Michiru: Who...are you?

Shirou: (worried) Michiru! are you hurt? It's me, Shirou!

Michiru: (blinking due to the light) Shirou! But how...

Shirou: It doesn't matter now. Oh, my- Who did this?

Michiru: (making an effort to stay conscious) i don't... know, Nazuna was in some weird machine and these people came in...

Shirou:... we-(she tries to stand still, but falls. Shirou catches her.)

Shirou: I'm taking you to the Co-op... Melissa and Gem will be happy to know you're here...

Michiru: (Almost whispering, closing her eyes) No... we have to save Nazuna...

Shirou: Please, at least sense some danger!

Michiru: But... I was being caught so easily...

Michiru: (her voice fading) And.. for Nazuna..

Shirou: Yes...?

Michiru: I.. think I heard her... yelling for help?

Shirou: She betrayed you before. How could you even believe her? This is why sometimes you have to doubt her.

Michiru: But... but.. (she sobs and faints. Shirou carries her to the Co-op and gets to the top of the building.)

Shirou: (in a bitter voice) Now, let's find your friend... Sleep and recover, Michiru. I know you'll try to help once you're awake (Shirou uses the scent skill)

Shirou: That way.. Let's go...

(meanwhile)

Alan: There we go. She just told us everything she knows, and we'll be able to kill them for good.

Boris: Sir, the next set of serums is ready.

Alan: Good. Let's see what more we could get. Make sure she is tied up tight.

Nazuna: (experiencing vivid hallucinations involving michiru dying)

Nazuna (crying hard): MICHIRU NO.. Don't die.. Please...

Alan: If you tell us what happened before you guys united together, we'll try to save her.

Nazuna(hopeful): Thanks... Thanks.. Alan. I...just visited her quietly.. and she just became ok.

Alan: (Nice.. I shouldn't make them meet... and use ways to make that raccoon distrust her)

(meanwhile)

Michiru: Guards...

Shirou: ... Looks like I'll have to take care of them...

(Shirou quickly uses his power and knocks out the guards in a blink)

Michiru: Nice, Let's get in!

Shirou: I'm still not convinced of you coming here with me... I literally unburied you an hour ago and you're still weak...

Shirou's Mind: Spirit: (Do not become lured, No one should become lured..)

(This Spirit was a close friend of Shirou's)

Shirou: ...????

Michiru:I still can help you! Not to mention we're talking about saving both animacity and Nazuna!

Shirou: God, stop being so convincing... (now focused on what he heard) Huh...ok...

(meanwhile)

Alan: Give her some sleeping pills, we don't want her to notice this situation.

Alan: Now, let the party begin!

(back to Michiru's perspective)

Michiru (heavy breathing, tired after running for a long time): (!) Nazuna! Are you ok?

Nazuna(?): Actually I could use some help. Could you help me get out of here?

Michiru: Of course, I'll help you escape. Trust me.

Nazuna(?): Thanks.

(The traps were deactivated beforehand by Shirou)

Michiru: Alright, get up my friend.

Nazuna(?): Detonating in 3,2,1...

Shirou: MICHIRU!

(BOOM)

Michiru (in the floor, covered by Shirou, already regenerating the wounds): Ouch... so this was a 

robot? The bad guy sure has good technology..

Shirou: This is what it meant to not become lured...
Michiru: Alright, let's head on. We must find Nazuna somehow.

(after a few minutes)

Michiru: Isn't that Nazuna? (excited) It's HER! I should go to her.. to help her escape...

Shirou: Wait!

Michiru: Oh, my.. It really IS you! Hurry up, let's get you out o-

Nazuna(?) (interrupting Michiru): Jumping on your decisions and making conclusions isn't cool, you know.

Michiru (shocked): Wha... what do you mean...

Alarm: Iron door activated.

Michiru: Shirou!

Shirou: Michiru!

Michiru: Damn it, I shouldn't go alone like this-

(BOOM)

Michiru (now on her knees, with scratches all over her and her left shoulder bleeding): Nazuna... again it was the bomb? Also, what the robot said... (she stops for a second to think) I hope she's really my friend.

Michiru: Alright, Let's go up!

(Meanwhile)Shirou: I heard another explosion, I hope Michiru is alrigh... Let's find her and get out of here as soon as possible.

(Meanwhile)

Alan: Finally, the two are seperated! Such a good story for everyone is going through the right direction!

Alan (laughing politely): Michiru, was it? I won't let you come here in such a flash. Reminding bad memories, obscuring the good ones, this is what I call a psicological torture. Let's see if you can handle this.

End of chapter 41