The dark angel Part 15

Ch 15

<The pain>

Nazuna: Hehe.

Michiru: Yeah, you can become a idol. (they're both in human form)

Nazuna: well i did, in fact i became a GOD but you left me. you haven't even played basketball in over a year.

Michiru: (Looks over to nazuna who is now in her wolf form wearing cult robes)

Nazuna: I have ascended to greater heights then you will EVER reach. I don't need you anymore!

Michiru: Nazuna what do you mean a god? (michiru starts to cry)

(Michiru flashes back to the end of episode 6 when Nazuna "used" her)

(Boris appears and pulls Nazuna away, for a moment Nazuna appears distressed but then smiles and leaves with him)

Michiru: was i just... a tool to you?

(Michiru hears Nazuna scream her name and a pain in her arm)

Michiru: (jumping up) Nazuna? (From seemingly nowhere nyrvasyl shirou picks her up and bites her arm. Michiru hears the same scream)

(michiru wakes up)

Michiru: Uhh... that was one hell of a nightmare.

Marie: you were sleeping for like 3 days, dumb tanuki.

Michiru: (surprised) Eh? Why are you here? Where's Shirou? Wha-

Marie: Calm down, I'm explaining it all to you... I guess you need some info what's going on in Animacity...

Michiru: Yeah...spit it out..

Marie: But first, get the money for the info. This is some "exclusive" info what you would want.

Michiru: Money...again?

Marie: You don't have to pay if you don't want information.

Michiru: Ok, I'll give you all the money in my wallet (after handing it to Marie) Start explaining things.

Marie: Well... Where on earth do I begin... Oh, yes. That shady cult is back, even stronger than before, but now that pink Ginrou friend of yours claims to be the only deity beastmen should worship...

Michiru: What? They want to...?

Marie: Yes, they're trying to be Animacity's official cult. But that's not the only thing they're up to...

Michiru: (nervous) What has the mayor said? Are there other plans?

Marie: She hasn't said anything... yet. She's gonna give a speech about that this afternoon... It's 16:20, by the way. Any information about other plans is going to cost you extra cash...

Michiru: Ugh, I' out of money... (realizing) Do you have any news from Shirou?

Marie: He's been trying to find a connection between the cult and the drug spread in the water... unsuccessfully, by the way. He's been visiting you twice a day since you came in.

Michiru: I need to see him inmediatl- OUCH! (her left arm is in a sling, her chest is bandaged) What...?

Marie: Ah, I forgot to mention it: That pink ginrou friend of yours broke your arm and three of your ribs. According to this (holding a medical report) she also fractured your sternum. The doctors said you'd have to rest for a few months to recover.

Michiru: Oh...

Marie: Well i did what he asked so imma get out of here, see ya (marie walks out the door)

Michiru: Was that... real?

(Michiru looks down at her bandages and sling frustrated)

Michiru: My heads all foggy. I can't remember what happened three days ago...Michiru Shirou and i were talking... then the howl... i left to investigate it... but then what? I found nazuna and apparently she hurt me, but nazuna wouldn't do something like that... right?(michiru remembers the distressed look on nazuna's face from the dream and that scream)

Michiru: I'm sure it's a misunderstanding, she probably needs my help (Michiru begins to get up)

Doctor: (walking in the room holding a clipboard) So i hear you're awake

Michiru: Ah! (she falls back onto the bed holding her chest, clearly in pain)

Doctor: (startled) Oh! You shouldn't be getting up just yet, i don't know how you got trapped in that rubble but it seriously hurt you

Michiru: (through gritted teeth) I've... had worse (she tries again this time managing to sit up after a lot of grunting and a few tears)

Michiru: How many times has shirou visited today?Doctor I think he left for the second time about two hours ago, the news of you waking up may bring him back however. Oh he left you that (the doctor points to a lunchbox on the table next to michiru)

(after a bit of struggling michiru opens it, revealing a few get well soon cards from Jackie, Nina, Gem and Melissa, along with some cookies)

Michiru: awwww (she takes a bite out of a cookie, smiling)

Doctor: Everything seems to be alright, I'll be back in a while to check on you if you need anyone sooner just press the red button on the wall behind you.

Michiru Ok! (she smiles and takes another bite of her cookie)