The dark angel Part 18

Ch 18

<Pathways>

Boris: We'll force more incidents to happen in order to increase your popularity.

Nazuna: ..Alright..

Boris: You should be more confident, this is for everyone's wellbeing!

Nazuna: ...ok (back to shirou)

Shirou: I don't really understand what Michiru was saying, it's all up to her...

Shirou: (turning, in a calm voice) Barbara!

Barbara: The cult's getting stronger than expected, Shirou. If thiey get what they want...

Barbara: We might fall into the nooses of the cult.

Shirou: Weren't they.. solving incidents?

Barbara: Yes, but it's pretty pecuilar that those incidents took place pretty close and both situations were similar. It looks like they solved previously designed situations.

Shirou: Then, what's your plan?

Barbara: (upset) There's nothing we can do right now.. we'll have to keep track of the incidents and wait for some mistake to happen...

Shirou: Alright. (Back at the hospital)

Michiru: Umm. so I sneaked perfectly... didn't I? (Currently on the bed)

Michiru: I sneaked back in chameleon form and came back.. oh.. there's a note.

(Note: LAY IN YOUR BED, I'll lock the door tomorrow so you can't escape. Sincerly, Dr. Brando)

Michiru: (surprised)

Michiru: Umm.. this leads to nothing then...

Michiru: Right, where's dinner?

Michiru: Below the note..

Michiru: I'll just eat it then-ACKK... (Michiru's vision blurs)

Michiru: This again? No...

Nazuna: I'll make you betray me soon, as hard as I can.

Michiru: You can't... I'm your true fri-

Nazuna: (Mad) YOU DON'T KNOW I'M THE ONLY TRUE GOD

Michiru: (scared and surprised)...

Nazuna: See? Just stay low, and nothing to happen to you. (The blur fades out)

Michiru: Gosh....

Michiru: That thing definitely ruined my day..I'm skipping dinner...

<the cult>

Boris: See? Everything works according to the plan. (Hacked the CCTV in the hospital)

Nazuna: Am I..doing the right thing...?

Boris: Of course, my Goddess.

Nazuna: ...

Nazuna: (at the brink of tears) Is Michiru thinking of me...? I hope she is...

End of ch 18