The dark angel Part 17

Ch 17

< silent Howl>

Michiru: I guess I won't be able to just get out of this hospital like this, the doctors won't allow it.

Michiru: But uhh.. my chest and right arm aren't feeling that bad right now...

Michiru: maybe i should avoid running though...

Michiru: Anyway, I guess everything will be solved when I meet her... did she betray me...? no...she'll still think of me...

Michiru: Well I guess I'll have to meet Nazuna to figure this out...

Michiru: How can I get out of here.. (Michiru changes to chameleon form, sneaking out of her room)

Michiru: This does work... the only problem is the walking was harder than i thought... (She hears footsteps coming towards her and ducks into a different hallway)

Michiru: (bites her lip) yep... definitely gotta avoid sudden movement...

Michiru: Before meeting Nazuna I should find Shirou , it's the safest option. (Returns to tanuki form)

Michiru: (Holding her chest and her hurt arm with her healthy arm) Urrgghh.. it hurts a lot...

Michiru: Where should I go to meet Shirou..

Michiru: Oh, right... I could use that.. (Michi uses enhanced vision)

Michiru: He's in the crossroad, I guess I should get going before he moves... ( michiru tries to do a mix between speed walk and jog but after she takes a single step) Ack...it hurts...

Michiru: I guess I should just walk then...

(20 minutes later)

Michiru: So I finally caught up with him... He was on the phone...

Michiru: Shir-o-u--

Shirou: (not surprised at all) How did you get here? Go back to the hospital, stay safe and heal your wounds.

Michiru: Umm... Then I'll say it fast.

Shirou: Say whatever you want quickly, I have urgent matters.

Michiru: Is Nazuna still my friend? Should I meet her again to make sure that I'm still her friend? I'm..so..scared..

Shirou: ...I think that it's up to you and it's something you and her need to figure out, I have important responsibilities considering Anima City. I'll go in a moment. (shirou leaves)

Michiru: (dissappointed) Hmph.. I'll just go there myself then..

Michiru: My chest really hurts... but Nazuna's more important to me, I have to find her...

Michiru: But, where is she? I don't even know where the cult set up their new base...

Michiru: I guess I'll just go back to the hospital for the moment, I'm too dumb... (meanwhile, elsewhere)

Nazuna: Are you sure this is ok..?

Boris: Of course it will. We'll just...

End of chapter 17