The dark angel Part 35

Ch 35

<Unlike the last time>

Michiru: Why did you use me?

Nazuna: (What if I say the things I did before, so past events won't change...)

Nazuna: (So if I say sorry, will things be different?)

Nazuna: (Plus I know the big bad is Alan, so I could inform the mayor, but I couldn't earn trust for now..)

Nazuna: (I guess I should stay with this...)

Nazuna: So what? (the following events go as the anime)

Nazuna: (I guess I have my future memory and went back to the past, then.)

Boris: Get prepared for the event with Alan.

Nazuna: Ok...

Nazuna: (I only cared about current events at this time, I wonder how much he's willing to tell me about his future plans)

Nazuna: What will you do after you make me a goddess?

Boris: Lots of things will happen. We'll try to take control of the Animacity government, increase members of the cult, and make you more popular.

Nazuna: how will we do that?

Boris: I'm not sure yet, but I feel like Alan has the secret we need to solve our problem.

Nazuna: (so that's how he discovered the ritual)

Nazuna: ...and if Michiru keeps causing trouble?

Boris: Then she may need to be disposed of.

Nazuna: I see...

(A few days later)

Nazuna: Alan is going to suggest my first concert soon, which means Michiru will come back around as well...

Nazuna: should i let the concert play out the same? The only change i made was asking about Future plans for the cult, is that enough to make the concert worse? Better? Hmmmm...

(nazuna steps out of the cult's building and spots Michiru)

Nazuna: oh, it's this day already. (Nazuna pulls her hood more over her face and gets in the van that will take her to the sylvasta building)

(Nazuna glances in the rearview mirror and spots Michiru chasing the van)

Nazuna: yep, definitely that day.

(later in the medical centre)

Michiru: Nazuna! Don't worry, i'll get you out of there!

Nazuna: Michiru stop! I'm fine just let me explain-

(three guards come in and attempt to remove Michiru by force)

(Nazuna turns away as one of the guards shocks michiru)

Nazuna: (I know she'll be fine but its still hard to watch)

(Nazuna turns back as a second guard electrocutes michiru and she slumps to the floor)

Nazuna: Michiru!

(Michiru remains on the floor not responding to Nazuna's call)

Nazuna: (she never passed out today did she?)

Nazuna: (with more panic in her voice) Michiru!!!

(the guards carry Michiru out as alan walks in)

Alan: Good afternoon Nazuna, I trust things are going well?

Nazuna: (This isn't good, i'm in uncharted territory now) I'm fine but where are they taking her?

Alan: hmm, probably the hospital. I hope we can talk to her and persuade her to not interfere again.

Nazuna: wha- why the hospital? Bring her back!

Alan: (Calmly shutting down the MRI machine that nazuna was in) well as you know she's been getting in the way a lot recently and, like boris told you, we may need to make our measures a bit less... indulgent to keep our plans running smoothly.

Nazuna: that doesn't explain why she's being hospitalized! Dont you like that rushing in without thinking to save a friend mentality?!

Alan: I do but, didn't Boris tell you? She's proving to be quite the thorn in our side, I admit I didn't expect her to follow you here but what's done is done. You see, I authorized the guards to use a slightly higher voltage then normal with their nets.

Nazuna: (already putting the pieces together in her head, nervously holding her breath) Meaning...?

Alan: (after a short, maybe even way too dramatic pause) It's quite likely that her heart stopped.

End of chapter 35