The dark angel Part 22

Chapter 22

<The plan>

(3 weeks earlier)

Michiru: (still in the hospital) Everyone's so concerned about me, I get visits from Shirou, the bears, gem and melissa, I even got to see the mayor a few times, but not Nazuna...

Michiru: I've started remembering bits and pieces of what happened and I'm worried they're true. They're all so concerned about me when they should be spending their time worrying about the cult.

Michiru: Maybe it would be better if I disappear, if nazuna really has switched sides for good then they may need to use force on her but would hold back because of me which would only cause them trouble. Besides, no one cared when I disappeared the first time other than my parents but I left them at home.

Michiru: Ok, I've decided, as soon as I can move easier I'm leaving...

(one week later)

Doctor: (walking into Michiru's room) Hey, i'm just here for ano- huh? (concerned) Where'd she go?!

Michiru: (against the wall outside her room holding her breath in chameleon form as the doctor rushes by) guess they don't know how i got out the first time, i'll just take the same path then...

Michiru: (outside of the hospital) where should i go?

Jackie: Come on! We're gonna go see Michiru (Jackie and the bears enter the hospital)

Michiru: (smiles to herself) Of course...

(One week later)

Michiru: Jackie wasn't kidding, this water is disgusting. So, this is what the slums are like...

(present day)

Michiru:You shouldn't have found me... I'm nothing...

Shirou: What do you mean-

MIchiru: (runs away)

Michiru: (crying) I can't have them worrying about me, it'll just cause more problems.

(Meanwhile)

Boris: I have a fast acting version of that drug, we're going to meet a member of the cult who is going to "kidnap you" and "hold you hostage".

Nazuna: When is the drug being useful for your plan, then?

Boris: They will then inconveniently crack under the pressure of having kidnapped ginrou and transform. I am aware of the stress beastmen in this part of the city are all time low currently so we don't have to worry about any others transforming.

Nazuna: So we're not doing the massacre thing? (relieved)

Boris: Indeed, we still are-

Nazuna: (surprised and annoyed) How? Can't I just calm him down with another howl?

Boris: you'll be unconscious and this (he pulls out a vial of clear liquid) will be mixed with the drug.

Nazuna: What's that?

Boris: Steroids and a substance that causes hearing loss

Nazuna: (Failing to conceal the horrified look on her face) So we're releasing a stronger then normal nyrvasyl beastman who can't even be stopped by my howling?

Boris: Yes.

Nazuna: What do we do after 999 beastmen are dead?! (Upset)

Boris: you kill that tanuki

Nazuna: (shocked) That's not the issue here, the issue is the Rampaging beastman! What happens if people outside of the slums start transforming? or, or-

Boris: they won't because by the time they've noticed you will have become a god! I know you've seen the power that faker has, with that power you can kill that beastman easily.

Nazuna: I'm not sure about how i feel about this, we don't even know where Michiru is.

Boris: (still calm) She'll come to us

Nazuna: (nervous, angry) To fight! What if i can't beat her again?

Boris: She left the hospital early, she still hasn't recovered from her previous injuries. She'll be no opponent.

Nazuna: But-

Boris: (determined) No more buts. We're here...

End of chapter 22