The dark angel Part 40

Ch 40

<The Dawn of the Forgotten>

Michiru: So what happened to me that made me here though.. I can't really recall. Plus, I'm so weak that I can't move my legs fully. It would be hard to get out of here though, this feels like wood, but the cover seems to be made of metal, so it'll be hard. I may just lie here then... until I think of an idea...

(Meanwhile)

Alan: Damn.. Let me just hack the city hall for a sec...

Speaker: Hello Anima City citizens. I'm here to talk about the missing report of Ginrou. Anyone who can find her will get a bounty of 1 million.

Some citizens: This is a chance to get a lot of money, and get our star back. Let's start finding her.

Shirou: ..? Who said that? If I could get a way to find her...

Nazuna: Dang it Alan! How come you make everyone try to find me...? I just need a quiet place to stay in.

Nazuna: I should go to Michiru's grave and... confirm her... ughh. (she quietly bursts into tears) Why would this happen? No, I still don't know if they lied or not. I'll have to check it myself.

Nazuna: I doubt I'll easily find any leads on Michiru's location, hopefully they at least tried to resuscitate her meaning, maybe if I can find the doctor who tried to help her...

(Nazuna goes to the hospital)

Nazuna: (about to walk through the front door) wait... i'll just get caught. (She changes to chameleon form)

Nazuna: i'll have to find any documents they may have on recent patients.

(Nazuna waits for it to get dark then begins searching once there are less employees working)

Nazuna: There it is! (Nazuna grabs a folder labeled "confidential")

(the top document is labeled "Michiru Kagemori")

Nazuna: This is the one...

Nazuna: ... so she's still on the island... a construction site to the east of the sylvasta building!? On the outskirts of town? I never realized there was one.

Nazuna: apparently they're building a new graveyard out there and she was the first to be buried.

(nazuna leaves the documents as she found them and looks for the construction site)

(later at the graveyard)

???: Target Found.

???: Capturing in 3,2,1.

(A net flew onto Nazuna and she became entangled in it)

Nazuna (struggling): Who...are you... why....I was just so close to see her..

Boris: This is why I was standing here. I knew you would come here.

Nazuna: Boris... Why...

Boris: Alan told me that you would try to come here to check your friend's death. Fortunately, his plan worked. Now we need more info, get sleeping pill first.

Nazuna: Nooo... I.. was so close... I just needed to check... why..

(Nazuna falls asleep)

(Meanwhile)

Michiru: Nazuna, I'm hearing you! I'm not dead. Just get me out of here! Help! (She hears the conservation and drops a tear)

Michiru: I don't understand..? (She hears distant footprints getting more distant)

 Michiru (crying): No... don't go.. please.

End of chapter 40