Lust at First Glance

The year is 2015. This story takes place during a hot summer in Des Moines, Iowa.
(Y/n) had been traveling around, looking for a new home. She bought a two story brick home in the South Side of Des Moines. As she was settling down into the neighborhood, she stopped to see the down town area to get a scope of what was around.
(Y/n) parked her truck/car near town and decided to walk the strip for a while, to familiarize herself. Only a few places stood out to her. A coffee shoppe called 'Henrietta's Café', a local library and an old record shop.
The record shop was the first stop. It was an old building filled with strange smells and frivolous music. The atmosphere was home like, a young man stood behind the counter. He had long blonde hair and an Exodus shirt on. In a soft spoken manner he asked if you needed assistance, you politely shook your head and moved to the oldies section.
Picking up different ones, flipping through a few classics one particular record catches your eye. KISS's Love Gun album, the one that came with the cute little toy gun. As (y/n) reached for it she collided hands with a stranger. Looking up she made eye contact with a brown haired, Hazel eyed man. He was quick to apologize. "My apologies, I've been looking all over for this specific record. My copy got a little scratched." He nervously chuckled, drawing his hand back.
You quickly retort "It's quite alright, please I insist you have it. There are plenty of other amazing records here." You smile and blush. He returns the polite gesture and introduces himself. "I'm Tobias." He says reaching for my hand, taking it and planting a kiss on the backside of your palm. "I'm (y/n)." You pull your hand away in a shy manner. He notices and locks eyes with you. "Are you from around here? I don't believe I've seen you before." He says with a lustful stare fixated upon his face. "I just moved here from out of town, are you familiar with the area? I was wondering if I could ask for directions?" You say a little panicked.
He noticed your panicked state and changed his facial expression to something more innocent. "I'd be happy to help, but for a small favor ofcourse." You cringe. "What would that be?" You say. "No need to be so hostile love, I'd just like to ask such a beautiful lady on a date." Your face flushes red, it'd been so long since you'd been on a date. The idea felt so foreign. 'when was the last time I was on a date?' You think to yourself. Not realizing you had zoned out Tobias looks at you with a concerned face. He places his hand on your shoulder. "(Y/n), are you alright?"
You snap your self out of the daze and reassure Tobias that everything was fine, and agree to the date. "That's wonderful, here's my number. Does Saturday around five sound good to you?" He asks. You nod in agreement and feel heat rush to your cheeks as you exchange numbers.
With that he was off, you had bought a few records he had suggested. Keeping this strange day continuously playing in your head.