Tired

R.D pov

The girls and I decided that they would help me get home, I didn't really make the decision they did but I couldn't be bothered with another fight I just wanted to go home so I agreed.

The nurse gave me a pair of crutches to help me walk properly, and the girls helped me to get off the bed

I felt quite dizzy at first, as my head was still killing me, but I was ok after a couple of minutes.

I then walked out of the nurse office using the crutches and the help of the girls to walk properly.

We walked over near the entrance of the school, and we all got in Rarity's huge car, it looked really big inside.

Everyone got in, I sat near the window, as I like looking out of the window.

I got my headphones out of my bag, and put on my headphones, I like listening to music, it helps me feel happy and I'm in my own world.

Then Applejack turned her attention to me and spoke to me.

"Huh," I said taking off my headphones, confused as I didn't hear her.

"I said that we didn't actually know your name yet," Applejack said.

"Oh, yeah" I replied in a deflated and flat voice.

"Yeah what's your name, you know our names" Sunset asked

"It's Rainbow Dash," I said quietly but loud enough so they could hear.

"That's a really nice name," Fluttershy said smiling at me.

"Why are you called Rainbow Dash" Twilight questioned me.

I closed my eyes, and put my hood down, revealing my rainbow coloured hair.

"Wow that is so cool, is it your real hair colour or dyed," asked Pinkie jumping up and down in her seat buzzing with excitement.

"It's my real hair colour, I was born with it," I said looking at everyone nervously, worried that they may tease my hair colour.

But they didn't tease me at all, they all smiled at me encouragingly.

"Hey, what's wrong, you seem upset" Applejack looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

"It's just... I used to get teased for the colour of my hair, and I got bullied a lot too, so I guess I'm used to hiding my hair and staying away from others, but really I'm ok" giving them a slight smile.

"But anyway, enough about me, what about you guys," I said trying to change the subject, as I didn't want to get into the emotional stuff right now"

"Fine, but you're telling us later, right girls" Applejack looking at me.

I think she knew I was lying, then all the other girls nodded in agreement.

I then looked at my phone, and realised I had tons of notifications from uncle strike.

𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲 🎆- 𝗛𝗲𝘆, 𝗱𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗸, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 🙂

ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕨 𝔻𝕒𝕤𝕙 🌈☁️- 𝕚'𝕞 𝕠𝕜 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕖, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕, 𝕚'𝕞 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖.

𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚🎆- 𝙊𝙝 𝙣𝙤! 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙨𝙝? ☹️

ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕨 𝔻𝕒𝕤𝕙 🌈☁️ 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤, 𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙, 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖, 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚"𝕞 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕨 🙂

𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚🎆- 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙬, 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪"𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 😉

ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕨 𝔻𝕒𝕤𝕙 🌈☁️ 𝕙𝕒𝕙𝕒, 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖

𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚🎆- 𝙤𝙠, 𝙤𝙝! 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩.

I smiled at my phone, feeling a bit better, Strike is the only person I really trust with secrets as I find it hard to let people in.

I put my phone away, I put my face against the window, put my hood up covering my hair again and drifted off to sleep....

Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry, I haven't updated recently, I've been so busy recently but I'm back again! I could never leave Wattpad.

Let me know in the comments what you're opinions of this chapter and if I should continue in the next chapter as A.J or R.D pov, don't forget to vote, see you in the next chapter and stay awesome!

641 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨