tired part 2

A.J pov

Me and the girls helped the new girl out of the office, we all looked at the girl, she was struggling to walk as she was using the crutches

We all looked at the girl and smiled at each other, we all went to go and help the new girl to walk to Rarity's car.

We let the girl get in the car first, she looked at the car in shock.

"What's wrong" I asked her as she had a shocked expression written across her face.

"Oh! Its just I wasn't expecting the car to be this big inside" she admitted

"Who's car is this" she looked at us all

"Oh it's my car, but this old thing it's not that big" Rarity said with a smug look on her face.

I rolled my eyes at her, she was obviously showing off again like she does everytime someone compliments her car.

"What" Rarity asked me a questioning look on her face.

"Nothing" I said bursting out laughter

"It's just you always do this Rarity" Sunset added.

"Do what" Rarity said fluttering her eyelashes trying to play the victim here.

"Everytime someone compliments your car, you always act like this, we all know how much you love your car" twilight said putting her hands in her hips sighing at rarity.

"That's true" Rarity said smiling.

We all then piled into the car rarity was in the driving seat, pinkie was in the front seat, then it was twilight, sunset, fluttershy me and then the girl all in the back.

the girl was already sat in the car with her headphones listening to some music.

She looked really happy listening to her music, this was the first time i had seen her smile today.

"Hey guys," i said to the girls

"Hey A.J what's up" Sunset said

"Look" i said indicating in the girls direction.

"Aww that's so cute" Fluttershy said

"That's the first time I've seen her smile" pinkie said squealing with excitement.

I noticed everyone was smiling at her, but she looked far away, i think she had something on her mind.

I tapped her slightly on her shoulder, I could see the panic on her face as she looked at me.

She removed her headphones so she could hear me, she looked at me in terror and she froze.

"Hey, are you ok" i asked her, i was concerned for me as she didn't look ok.

She nodded slowly at me, she looked at me very warily, she probably thought i was going to hurt her.

"So, i was just wondering what your name is, you know our names" i said smiling at her.

I noticed everyone was looking at us, they were all smiling at us and i started wondering why they were being so weird all of a sudden but i find out later as it wasn't important right now.

"Oh is it a guessing game, is your name blueberry, caramel, muffin??" Pinkie said randomly answering weird names.

"Why would she be called names after food pinkie" Sunset said laughing with Pinkie

We all laughed at her, Fluttershy and the girl giggled quietly than everyone else.

The girl laugh was so cute and adorable, everyone started smiling at her.

She then turned her head away from us, but said in a quiet voice looking down at the floor.

"It's Rainbow Dash," she said in a flat voice.

"That's a nice name" Fluttershy said giving her a smile

"That's such a cool name! Why does your name have Rainbow in?" Pinkie said grinning at Rainbow

"And why do you hate your name so much" i asked her

She sighed in frustration, she didn't really want to tell us but I think she was going to.

She touched her hood of her hoodie, and pulled it down, revealing her rainbow coloured hair.....

𝔸/ℕ

ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥.

𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕨, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝔸.𝕁 𝕡𝕠𝕧

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕚 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕥, 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠.

𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕨.

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖! 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 :)