1

Toni's POV

Today Kenny and I are leaving for the L.M.D tour. The first date of the tour is in Atlanta so Kenny is picking me up and we are going to the airport. I think he said that Peyton is going to be joining us but I'm not really sure what dates she is coming.

Nobody's POV

Kenny texted Toni letting her know that he was in her driveway waiting for her. Toni came out of her house with her suitcase in her hand and Kenny came out of the car to greet her and put her suitcase in the trunk.

"Hi, Ken," Toni said hugging him.

"Hi T, Peyton is in the car." He replied kissing her forehead. Toni went around the car to Peyton's side and opened the door.

"Auntie Toni!" Peyton yelled unbuckling her car seat to give her hug.

"Hi, Peyton." Toni chuckled at her excitement and hugged her back.

"I sit in the front with you?"

"Not now, when we get on the highway," Toni said buckling Peyton back in her car seat. Toni got in the car and Kenny was waiting.

"You guys ready?"

"Yes." Peyton and Toni said at the same time.

***

30 minutes passed and they were on the highway on their way to the airport. Toni promised that when they get on the highway Peyton can sit in her lap.

"You can come now," Toni said to Peyton who unbuckled her seat and took her blanket with her.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Mind yours and drive," Toni said rolling her eyes making Peyton laugh. Toni picked her up and placed her in her lap. Toni put her own blanket over both of them because Peyton's blanket was too small for both of them.

"You comfy baby?" Toni asked Peyton and she nodded her head placing her thumb in her mouth laying her head on Toni's chest.

"Aye, what did I tell you about that thumb," Kenny said trying to take it out her mouth.

"Ken, leave her alone and watch the road," Toni said hitting Kenny in the arm.

"Ouch."

"That's what you get." Toni leaned the passenger seat back a little getting comfy. She kissed Peyton's forehead and watched her fall asleep before she fell asleep along with her.

***

2 hours later

Kenny woke them up once they arrived at the airport parking lot.

"Kenny, can you grab my suitcase please?" Toni said fixing the blanket over Peyton's face blocking it from the flashes of the paparazzi.

"Sure," Kenny said grabbing her suitcase. They both walked inside the airport brushing past the paparazzi. Kenny went to check-in their suitcases so he will catch up with them later.

"Auntie,"

"Yes, baby."

"I hungry."

"Okay, when we get inside I'll tell your dad to get us something to eat. What do you want?" Peyton looked around and her eyes landed on Wendys.

"Wendy's."

"Your dad will get us some Wendy's. You want to walk?" Peyton nodded her head and Toni removed her blanket from Peyton, folded it up, and set Peyton on the ground to walk.

"Auntie, you get Wendy's with me?"

"Yes. Do you have to go potty?" Peyton nodded and Toni told Kenny that they were going to the bathroom and to buy them Wendy's.

"You need me to help you?"

"No." After Peyton was done Toni went in to use the bathroom.

"Auntie Toni do you like my daddy?" Peyton asked Toni catching her way off guard.

"Uh, no. Why did you ask?" Toni said walking out the stall.

"I dunno, I heard he tell Uncle L.A that him love you," Peyton said washing her hands.

"He was probably talking about my voice." Toni shrugged washing her hands in the other sink.

"Dry your hands and let's go. Your daddy probably has our food."

"Yay food!" Peyton rushed out of the bathroom to where her father was sitting with their food.

"Tank you, daddy."

"Your welcome." Toni took her food from Kenny and said thank you and he replied with a welcome.

***

6:45

"Ken there are only two beds," Toni said walking into the living room with Peyton by her side.

"I know my assistant only booked a room with two beds instead of three so I'll just sleep on the couch."

"Uh okay."

"Yall hungry?"

"Yes."

"I could eat," Toni said.

"Alright, let's go."

8:30

They just finished having dinner at a fancy restaurant and they decided to watch a movie.

"Pick a movie," Kenny told Toni coming from Peyton's room after putting her to sleep.

"I don't know any movies to pick."

"Fine, I'll pick one," Kenny said. He looked through the choices of movies and picked Insidious.

"Kenny," Toni said.

"What?" He said putting to the movie in the DVD player.

"This better not be a scary movie. You know I hate them."

"So what of it is," Kenny said getting comfortable on the couch.

"You know I hate scary movies." She said hitting him with a couch pillow.

"I'll hold you," Kenny said dodging hits from Toni.

"Fine," Toni said getting comfortable on Kenny.

30 Minutes into the movie

"Ahhh," Toni yelled which made Kenny chuckle at how scared she is.

"Toni it's fine," Kenny said rubbing her back. She snuggled her head into the crock of his neck.

The movie finally came to an end and Toni was asleep in Kenny's lap. He carried her to the bed and covered her up. He was about to leave when Toni called his name.

"Yes?"

"Where are you going?" Toni replied with her eyes closed.

"The couch."

"No your back is going to hurt at soundcheck tomorrow, come in the bed," Toni said moving over giving Kenny some space.

"Toni I-"

"Please." Toni pleaded.

"Fine." He sighed and got in the bed next to Toni.

"Goodnight Ken."

"Goodnight Toni."

////

Y'all like this new book?

Peyton is 3, Toni is 30, Kenny is 34.

The song I used in the description is "Crazy Kind Of Love" by Tamar Braxton. I don't own any copyright © to the song or any of the songs that will be used in this book. This book is gonna kinda go fast but with semi slow updates.

Vote, comment and share!