𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: meeting the boy who can go through walls

MEETING THE BOY WHO CAN GO THROUGH WALLS

.

.

.

.

"this one's for you san." jeno pulls up a photo of the one named kang yeosang.

"of the 5 of them, he's probably the easiest to find."

"oh you gave me the easy job?" san says, partially joking but slightly disappointed that he was given the easy job

"oh you gave me the easy job?" san says, partially joking but slightly disappointed that he was given the easy job. like he wasn't responsible enough or capable enough to doing anything more difficult.

"i don't know why you'd complain." hongjoong comments, "plus, you'll be a massive help anyway, trying to get all these people isn't going to be easy."

san just nods his head.

"he lives in pohang which is far but i know hongjoong can help with the whole teleporting part." jeno smiles expectingly, hongjoong agreeing of course. even if jeno was younger than him, he wasn't about to disobey the co-head of the korean elite.

"he has molecular manipulation and quantum phase shifting."

"i didn't realise you guys swallowed thesauruses." yunho mutters, which jeno and jaemin still heard.

"look there isn't a better way to concisely describe his power! he has complete control over the molecular makeup of both himself and of objects. it allows him to change the phase of anything basically and he can turn himself semi-permeable."

"dumb it down please jaemin."

"he can make solids go to liquid and gas, and he can walk through walls." jaemin spits out in a monotone. "for someone with enhanced condition, i really thought you woul–"

seconds later, jaemin had a hand around his throat. "i dare you to finish that sentence."

.

.

.

.

yeosang knew someone was following him.

he'd taken 4 right turns and this man refused to stop trailing him.