𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: kisses and promises

KISSES AND PROMISES

.

.

.

.

"jesus jongho stop beating the sandbag, you're going to bust the thing open." yunho exclaims when he sees jongho aggressively letting his anger out in the corner of their training room at the punching bag.

"alright fine." he huffs, sweat accumulating on his forehead. "i'll stop when we save the fucking world yunho!"

the taller sucks his bottom lip in, not interrupting this time when jongho completely ignores what he just said and continues to pour out his frustrations onto the dead weight.

yeosang was sitting on the floor, by the wall, staring blankly at some of the workout equipment. it seemed like he was doing nothing, merely staring into space. that is until they see a barbell start to change shape, then melting into a puddle of molten metal on the floor.

mingi was no where to be found.

seonghwa and wooyoung were in the boxing ring, sparring. at least they looked like they were having fun, laughing and giggling, albeit quietly and between themselves, but they also took it the best between everyone.

though, to say that any of them took it easily would be a complete lie.

.

.

.

.

"what do you mean the world is going to end?!"

"a prophecy? what are we in? a greek mythology?"

"what the fuck is that all even supposed to mean?"

mingi burst out laughing. "you're saying that the fate of the world. is in our hands?"

jaemin and jeno could only stay silent, everyone else staring back at them expectedly.

"this is a joke. this is an absolutely shitty joke." mingi suddenly jumps out of his seat, slamming a hand down on the desk in frustration. "you're fucking kidding."

no response.

"no. no." mingi paces around the room exasperatedly, fingers wandering their way to his hair, twisting, turning, tangling into the bundle of red. "fuck!"

a giant burning fireball is hurled at the room's wall.

"woah." seonghwa pulls his hand up and, thankfully, stops the fireball from incinerating all the expensive technology on the walls into ash and grateful that he gave mingi a hug earlier because he wanted to see his hair turn red. watching as the fire disappears into the air.

"all that talk about a family. a home. i bet it was bull. absolute bull. shit. made up just to bring us here. isn't that right jeno?" mingi taunts, stalking with his neck jutted out towards jeno.

"answer me god dammit." mingi grabs jeno collar and pulls him so the two were barely inches apart.

mingi's heaved breathing fanned on jeno's face, his face completely flushed and red from anger. and yet, despite the rage, the only thing that jeno could see was the striking fear and terror lying behind the fiery inferno in his eyes.