𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: meeting the boy who can multiply

MEETING THE BOY WHO CAN MULTIPLY

.

.

.

.

"i will be handling this next person," jaemin adds, pulling up the profile of their next team mate, choi jongho.

"he's the actual easiest person to find." jaemin assures san.

"of course he gave himself the easy job." jeno rolls his eyes.

"don't do that to me, i'm a busy person!" jaemin defends himself but it falls on deaf ears. "anyways, he knows his power, he's a legend on youtube for doing dance videos with multiple versions of himself."

"wait, so the world knows that he's a mutant?"

"what? no!" jaemin scoffs, but then backtracks. "well... i mean. he's not stupid, he claims that it's all 'special effects.' fortunately, with youtube, a lot of people fake a lot of things so he can get away with it easily."

"so we have we have a celebrity in our group?" san exclaims excitedly.

jaemin had a fond smile on his face at the sight of san's joy.

"sure. whatever makes you happy choi."

.

.

.

.

"jongho! jongho over here!" another reporter shouts, jongho was blinded from all the flashing lights as he walks into his studio, but he was used to it by now. he'd just uploaded a new dance cover after being inactive for about a month and this tended to happen at the peak of his videos, just after uploading them.

jongho really didn't think he was that popular, and he wasn't to be fair. he just made videos on his youtube channel. admittedly, people were shocked by his incredible editing skills that made it look like he had replicated himself 8 times to do a Twice cover.

it looked so real, they said.

how did you do it, they asked.

he never gave them an answer and people brushed it off as him being secretive and not wanting to share the reason behind his success.