𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: control

CONTROL

.

.

.

.

seonghwa thinks back to the time when he sprouted the same wing shaped birthmarks that their enemy had. the incident in the corridor that forced hongjoong to take care of him for a bit. the excruciating pain he felt before they entered the institution, back when their wooyoung had died.

how he felt one with wooyoung, like their souls were intertwined.

"me and wooyoung are connected.. right?" seonghwa had a delirious look in his eyes, it seemed as though he was inches away from completely losing his sanity. his eyes were peeled open, staring at hongjoong who on his right side.

everyone stares at him in complete silence, watching as he gets himself onto his feet and starts to pace the room.

"it makes sense doesn't it? that we would be together." he begins to pull at his hair, looking like the joker with his scarily wild smile and insane glint in the black pools of his eyes.

"you should kill me."

yunho immediately springs up, "seonghwa you are out of your mind."

"no. i am perfectly fine." he grabs onto yunho and pulls out the knife that he had kept from his back pocket, pressing it into his palm so that it was pointed straight at his heart. seonghwa's eyes flourish a dazzling gold, fat tears pooling and dripping out of the sparkling pools of his eyes as riptides of emotions drag his rag doll body through the thick and thin.

"me and wooyoung are connected. you hurt me. you hurt him. that's it. problem solved."

he made it sound so simple.

and to seonghwa's clouded, misinformed mind, it was that simple.

he was just so sure that killing him would be what it takes to take down the enemy.

it just had to be.

that was his plan.

"seonghwa i—"

"please do it."

yunho was desperately trying to force his way into seonghwa's mind but because they both shared the same power, for the moment at least, the older had no problem completely blocking yunho from his mind. he sneers at the taller for being so disobedient and for not following orders.

everyone watched, still unable to do anything as blue veins start to blossom on seonghwa's hands. they had iron grips on each other, skin probably bruising at how tightly they held on.

as much as yunho wanted to stop, as much as he knew that seonghwa was using his own power against him, replicating his ability and using it to force yunho into killing him. he couldn't over power the movement manipulation. he felt his hand inch closer and closer to seonghwa's heart. it took ever last ounce of willpower and grit that yunho could find inside himself to slow down his movements, but there was no use. he was slowing down the process to give himself time to think yet he still knew that this is what seonghwa wanted, it was the only thought that overwhelmingly consumed his mind.

and even wooyoung wouldn't be able to change his mind, yunho knew it for sure.

they were both trembling in each other's embraces, tears flooding out of their eyes like raging waterfalls pouring over the edge of a cliff. he could feel the veins on his back pulsate and beg yunho to submit and to just do as he was ordered.