𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞: i trust you.

I TRUST YOU.

.

.

.

.

"hey.." hongjoong gently places his hand on seonghwa's arm when everyone else has left the living room. "why did you only want me to help you? we could've just gone to the hospital wing you know?"

"i..i was terrified. i guess i forgot you could teleport for a bit." the taller was sheepish, rubbing his bare arms up and down out of nervousness. "i felt my life flash before my eyes. i needed help and i needed it urgently."

"you're very bold to assume that i could've saved you."

"well i trust you."

"your life was on the line seonghwa." hongjoong's face falls into a sympathetic expression.

"i know." but seonghwa never got to elaborate when mingi calls his name from the other side of the dorm.

everyone is scattered throughout the dorm, tucking the few personal belongings they have into backpacks (everything already scanned and removed of trackers), getting themselves physically and mentally ready to leave for the mission. yunho is slipping a few of his knives into a sleeve on the thigh of his pants when he spots hongjoong alone and pulls their leader to the side.

"you're going to tell me about that crush?" the taller mutters to hongjoong now that they're finally alone in the room.

a confused look later, the leader remembers the memory scan.

"you shut the fuck up jeong." hongjoong taunts, shoving the taller away from him to go and pack his own bags.

"i mean, i can always help you, you know," the way that yunho's eyebrows were wiggling you and down made hongjoong roll his eyes but the blush was evident on his cheeks. he cursed the gods when his face starts to burn a red brighter than the shade of mingi's hair. "i could be your wingman."

"what the hell yunho," he couldn't help the stupid smile that runs on his face, thinking back to seonghwa wearing nothing but a blanket over his shoulders. milky skin and toned muscles poorly hidden when the older didn't wear a shirt. "he's just very attractive you know? don't you find him hot?"

yunho just smirks and continues to put away some things inside of his day pack, leaving the room to get a few packs of chocolate to carry with him.

"i have my eye on someone else."

"someone else you say," san seemed to have magically appeared.

yunho jumps, hand over his heart and scared shitless, completely forgetting that san knew how to read minds just like him. "jesus christ san, it's none of your goddamn business."

"so long as it's not wooyoung." san shrugs, leaving yunho with his eyebrows furrowed but not willing to press further, terrified of mental scarring if he read san's mind and he was not comfortable speaking about that kind of subject matter yet.

"man, i feel like you people forget that my abilities are more than just healing seonghwa. i'm done packing already, let's just go."

"are we just going for trust him? everyone's like... blindly following hongjoong. no one's questioning anything." mingi thinks aloud, twiddling his thumbs when he sits on the sofa and waits for everyone else with jongho. he didn't have much to