𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨: i have a plan

I HAVE A PLAN

.

.

.

.

they haven't even left the penthouse yet when all 6 members keel over in pain. it hit them like a fucking truck, the force knocking the wind out of them.

it was extremely random, they were just about to leave for yeosang's safe house recommendation and completely out of the blue.

"oh my fucking god.." jongho lets out a pained grunt, clutching the exposed skin all over his body.

"why does it feel like someone is ripping the skin off of my body?" hongjoong uses his hands to claw at his scalp, gripping at his hair to feel some sort of sensation, any thing else even if it was more pain. but it was useless, he was fully incapacitated and unable to feel anything else but pure, seemingly never ending torture.

it felt like someone had plunged a knife simultaneously into the dead centre of their hearts, then twisted the blade, agonisingly slowly. then extract itself at an even more torturous pace, the blade of the knife dragging against the cut it makes against their flesh, tearing a chunk of their heart right along side it. it felt like blood would begin to seep out of their every crevasse but of course, there was nothing there. it was all phantom pain, but it felt so real.

and then it all stopped.

the breathe of relief that washed over their entire bodies felt as good as ice cold lemonade on a scorching day. their bodies felt suddenly so calm, and the torture that felt like an eternity, now seemed so short in hindsight. if anything, they all felt just a little bit stronger. like they got more mutant energy pumped into them or something.

"what is this, the exorcist? i feel like a part of my soul had just been ripped out of my body." it was an off handed comment from mingi, he didn't think much of it and the statement was true to the pain that he experienced mere moments ago.

but the panic that immediately spiked through yunho and hongjoong's systems abruptly put the relief to a close. another wave of panic for a different reason began cultivating in their system.

"did you just say, torn out?" yunho whipped his head towards hongjoong who definitely had the same thought as him.

seonghwa's eyes furrow, lips pouting when he notices how shit wasn't getting any better. "that's not a good look, please tell me you have something not depressing to say."

"hongjoong, i'm not believing it until i see it. bring him in."

the both looked at each other with frowns, surely this wasn't going to be the case.

the shorter was hesitant to even try. he knew he could, he could feel san's body right in his grasp and it would only take a little bit more concentration to bring the younger right there next to them. but the emotional implications were too much for his heart that still lingered with hurt from what felt like an exorcism a few moments ago.

but he does so anyways.

swallows down the fear.

takes a deep breath.

he twists his hands into a fist. he hears the soft bump of a body materialise and appear from thin air, landing onto the ground. hongjoong couldn't bare to look at what he had just brought in.