Sequel? Boom.

Hey everyone!

Long time no see, eh?

I'm going to be the first to admit that the title of this chapter is misleading.

I've quite clearly stated that there will be no OFFICIAL sequel, and I maintain that stance. Howver, that doesn't include spin offs and unofficial sequels. There have been a few instances where fans of Tuff Chaser have decided to use a little something called INITIATIVE and write their own interpretation of what goes on after the end of my story, because I did say I was leaving it up to your imaginations. I'm so honoured that something I wrote meant something to someone , and it meant enoug for them to take their own spin on it in the same way that The Outsiders meant something to me. It's honestly one of the best feelings in the world. So no, I don't mind your own fan fictions of my fan fictions at all! In fact, let me know and I'll add it to my reading list (where you can find all other examples.)

I'm no longer the most read Outsiders fan fic on here :( but I can say that I'm the first to have inspired another fan fic! I really hope you guys take the time to read them all and support it in the same way that you supported me. My reading list for these stories is in the external link, off to the side.

If you'd like to write a spin-off/sequel, let me know and I'll gladly add it to my reading list! These things actually make me so happy. I hope you consider it. (: (: (: