Chapter Four : Training Part One

I stared at the celestial spirit in front of me.

"So your Harp, gate of the healing faerie?" I asked. Zeref was casually sitting beside me, watching intently as I asked all these questions.

The spirit nodded, her hair a light green colour, the same shade as her pointed wings. Her brown lively eyes glared at me as she held her key, but instead of it being the usual gold, the key was an almond colour. She gently handed it to me, then I handed it to Zeref, who was holding it tight.

"I look forward to seeing you in battle Lucy."

She bowed, before disappearing. As she did, Zeref crushed the key, letting its almond dust slowly disappear.

"That's the 20th one Lucy. Time to get to business." He put his hand out to me. With no regrets, I grabbed his palm, in turn receiving a smile.

(A/N Sorry guys! You'll have to find out about the other spirits later in the book!)

He turned his face into his usual straight face, and held up two fingers. "Now Lucy, the only way for you to cast spirits without the keys is for me to transfer the skills into your body. I won't lie, this will hurt. A lot."

With that said, he poked his fingers into my neck. For a few seconds, I felt nothing, till it hit me. The only thing I could do was scream. I fell to the ground, the pain flourishing through my body, strange marks appearing all over my skin.

"T-this is S-S-Second Origin all over again..." I tried to say, my throat stinging the most. It hurt, but I had to push though, it was only for a while. Zeref looked down at me with pity. He touched my chin, looking at my face closely.

"Everything's going smoothly. At this rate, you'll be done in half an hour."

Half an hour? HALF AN HOUR

I let out a deafening scream, my back curving. I couldn't handle this.

Too Painful.....too painful.....

~TimeSkip One Hour~

I gulped a large amount of water, the last tingling sensation of the pain disappearing. Zeref appeared, smiling widely.

"Looks like you've recovered!"

I stared at him, almost with anger.

"You put me through Second Origin again?!"

"It doesn't have a name, so just call it Third Origin. And that means it can go up to Five."

"Your telling me that there are five of those things?"

"Each more painful than the last. No need to worry though. At this level, your tied up with a ten wizard Saint."

I smiled, relieved. Still, I would have learn more magic skills and expand my knowledge of the Zodiac Celestial Spirits.

"Well, the hard parts over. Now, you need to learn how to summon them."

I nodded as Zeref dragged me further into the woods, grasping my hand tightly.

~TimeSkip Five Minutes~

Me and Zeref stood on the grass silently, meditating.

"Feel the wind, the air, everything around you" he said calmly, his silent breathing not to be heard.

"NOW LUCY!" He shouted.

"Open! Gate of the lion, Leo!"

To my surprise, Leo appeared, pushing up his glasses. "You called...."

His eyes drifted to Zeref, I watched curiously to see his reaction.

Leo mouthed to me "Is that Zeref?"

I nodded my head, seeing his shutter. "So, Zeref, how are you?" He asked politely. He never talked like this before.

Fear changes us truly!

Zeref looked at the spirit, unimpressed. Unexpectedly, he threw a dark energy at Leo, making his gate close. I stared at him, his devilish smirk written on his face.

"Promise me, you won't open Leo's gate till the games."

"Why?"

"You'll see. Try to use it as a last resort too."

I nodded, continuing with the training.

Zeref reseated himself, resuming my training.

"You still have a lot of work Lucy. Lets continue."

~TimeSkip Three Hours~

"NOW LUCY!" Zeref shouted, eyes shooting open.

I sat still, the words forming in my head.

Open, gate of the maid, Virgo!

Virgo appeared before us, her shackles and dress as always.

"Time for punishment Princess?"

"No Virgo, but you helped me practise. Thanks."

"Princess, your not using your keys"

"I'm training to go without them Virgo. Thank Zeref for that."

She turned to Zeref, who was still meditating.

"Thank you for helping princess train Zeref"

With that, she disappeared. Zeref opened his eyes and looked at me. "Seems she's not afraid of me."

"Don't blame her. You couldn't destroy any of the spirits even if you tried. Aka Leo's a big 'scaredy cat' "

"True. But it seems you've cast your spirits successfully three times. I think you've mastered summoning."

My face lit up. First steps have been completed.

"But, your training had been far from completed. You've still got about a years worth of training ahead."

I frowned, but I knew I needed to serve revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu : Writer, can you do a chapter in the FairyTail guild? There's loads of drama down there!

Me: I'll think about it.

Natsu : Also, add me in there somewhere

Me : Yeah ok. I'll see.

Natsu : Also add a fight in there. Make me the winner!

Me : Ok Natsu! I got it k?!

Natsu : Don't forget t....

Erza : *knocks Natsu out with sword*

Natsu : *out cold*

Erza : I had a feeling he'd be bothering you, so I stuck around.

Me : Thanks Erza. Would you mind saying the disclaimer, since, you know, Natsu's out cold.

Erza : Fair members of Earth, This fine young lady doesn't own FairyTail,
My creator H I R O H A S H I M A does.

Me : Thanks Erza. You can go back to your strawberry cake now!

Erza : Thank you. *drags Natsu by the hair into the guild hall*

Me : Since Natsu wanted it so much, the next chapter will be in the FairyTail guild. Don't forget to vote and comment! :)

Also...Happy New Year 2015!!

✌️⭐️🎉🎊🎁🎆